  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4481 – 4500 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Resolved: Tall SUVs should not be a priori banned

(...) If I understand what you're saying, yes. Paraphrasing: Guns are tools. Cars are tools. Drugs are tools. Our own bodies are tools. Rather than regulating what sorts of tools people can possess or behaviours we can engage in with our own bodies, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Questions about doing a museum show

In lugnet.trains.org, Gail Meagher wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> PNLTC (Now GPLR and PSLTC) did a few museum shows at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) (where I happen to work full time). One of our shows was just for one weekend, and (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains.org)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Boston & Maine "High Nose"...

(...) Must be wierd living in a "hose" :-)... (...) You definitely have the space, our ceilings are just under 9'. Which makes me aske how tall are you? I am about 5'10", the railway is about 7'8" and dust doesn't collect on the bottom side of the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  next Victorian LEGO meeting...this Sunday

G'day all, sorry about the late posting. Anyway, the next meeting will be as follows: Date: 1/12/2002 Time: start at 10'ish [as the weather looks OK, there should be a BBQ...BYO food] Location: 31 Benston St, Craigieburn [Melways 387, C10] Transport (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Millennium City - Go Live

For my ideas on Digital photography check out (URL) isn't a concern when the sets are in boxes ;-) Millennium City was built during a seven day period in early October then dismantled once the pictures were taken. I just don't have the room to house (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Chicago Legofest/Museum of Science and Industry Mindstorms event Dec 4

Well, there's been a little interest in the Chicago Legofest idea. Its been brought to my attention as well that the Museum of Science and Industry is having a Mindstorms robotics competition on December 4th. It would be a good idea to couple that (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.org.us)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Outrageous Iraqi Geneva Convention Violation

(...) You just aren't listening, or being deliberately obtuse. *You* started this thread with: (URL) which you expressed outrage because Iraqis violated Geneva Conventions I, as well as others went on to point out to you, John, that the US, as well (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: NILTC Show at Illinois Railway Museum - Aug 15-17 and Aug 23-24

(...) Ohh, I wish that was our problem :-) There's a mentally handicapped child who is at one of our shows every year. He really loves the trains, but is quite loud and disruptive - and his parents have difficult time controlling him. One of our (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.loc.us.il)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  score

Tim the answer to that question I left on your machine last night....about $50.00 or less. I had a nice little score today. I got more than enough loose space Lego to over flow a milk crate for a really good price. It is all mixed but there are (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) My mom's cat did all the time. Of course you never hear it, you just notice that the room has a sudden foulness, and you know very well that it didn't emanate from your digestive system, and the cat is the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO

I went to Ames in Concord, NH and Manchester, NH. At the first one, I picked up on of each SW set I didn't have (about $200.00 retail) and went to pay. When the first set rang up at full price, I pointed out to the clerk that these should be 75% (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Newish Idea for LUGNET [was Re: TLC sends people to www.brickself.com]

In lugnet.admin.database, Thomas Garrison writes: [snip post (URL) thanks for your comments! My propper reply will take longer than I have right now, but I just want to leave a few facts w/you, regarding the db.. - There are admin notes in the set (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Semi-ADMIN: Pause Train Reference Improvement Work in Good Shape

A big friendly whistle blast to all... :-P Summary: ------- I've re-categorized all the 4.5v and 12v trains entries on the Pause section of LUGNET. Check it out and let everyone know what you think (I already know that 726 is missing -- we have no (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: New Web Page

Lee Jorgensen wrote in message <373C4173.E8AB1A57@u...st.net>... (...) "bear (...) merely (...) *Everyone* would (...) the use (...) The Constitution does not specify which types of arms, but nowhere does it say that *anything* is contraband to an (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: auczilla XII: got yours yet?

(...) < huge amount of snippage> (...) None of my remarks are meant to desparage or otherwise insult anyone or how they do business. I answer these questions out of my experience gained from selling/auctioning Lego to pay my rent and expenses. I am (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) Fine. I agree. But who are you to say that I *may not* have it? Even if you're my parent. (...) Not really. In one case, superstitious zealots are killing innocents. In the other, superstitious zealots are killing innocents. I don't see a (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?)

(...) You're right -- it is a huge can of worms. I'm glad I mentioned the Holocaust, if it helped you vent. I hope I didn't mention the Jews specifically -- though, being 1/8 Jewish, I can't help but be a little biased. Sorry. The sad truth is, is (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  RCX Web Server

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Motorbike

I presume that many of you have seen the motorbike sets lego released last year. Due to my recent emergence out of my dark ages(1) I only bought some of them a month ago. Since the standard models bored me (not to mention the fact that some models (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Request to move .mecha

(...) Email also prevents miscommunication. It provides tangible proof that you've attempted to contact the admins without it appearing that there is a problem. As far as I can see, there is no problem, hence the need for a less inflamatory post (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

More:  Next Page >>