 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 123
122  |  124
Subject:
score
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 00:50:37 GMT

Tim the answer to that question I left on your machine last night....about
$50.00 or less.

I had a nice little score today.  I got more than enough loose space Lego to
over flow a milk crate for a really good price.

It is all mixed but there are instructions for:
6885 (I had been looking for some of the space station pieces in this one),
6881, 6872, 6882, 1621, 6971 (big set), 6980 another good sized one, 1620,
6808, 6846, 6941 the wee tow truck 6660.

I only had time to look quickly but it looks like there may be two sets of the
6971 from the extra pieces (slanted windows and crater plates).  It may have
been from another set though, because I found a blue monorail piece.

There was also some Technic...a motor cycle and race car I was told.

Then I hit a second hand store and picked up 2 more 1 litre bags full of older
stuff.  Looks like space and town.

All but the a bit of space police made it look like it came from the early
eighties.  I have some cleaning to do as well.

I also got a few yellow plates and slants that I needed for my submarine
thingy.  Guess I had better come up with at better name than that eh? :)

It will be fun trying to find the instructions to match the other stuff in the
box.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement with some fellow Lego nuts who
would appreciate my find.

Take care hope every one is doing well.

Jeff