 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 132
Re: score (Ontario Lego Society)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 03:20:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Ka-On Lee writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Calum Tsang writes:
MonLUG is coming out to rtl/train1, an open invitation stands for Parlugment
to come out to train1 or rtl8 (May 26 and June 9 respectively, depending on
yer bent (train or technic)) of course.

I plan to come to rtl8, but my bot is only 20% done.  It is a lot harder than I
expected.

Don't give up!  the Blockminding game is a lot more free form than Stacking,
Sumo or Marbles.  There's lots of latitude to build cool stuff!

Calum