 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 130
Re: score (Ontario Lego Society)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 04:22:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Richard Noeckel writes:

P.S. Is it at all possible that rtlToronto and PARLugMent could get together
sometime this summer in a neutral location and hold the ‘World Famous’
Ontario Lego Gathering?

                         OLS: Ontario Lego Society

How long did you take to come up with that one? :)

MonLUG is coming out to rtl/train1, an open invitation stands for Parlugment
to come out to train1 or rtl8 (May 26 and June 9 respectively, depending on
yer bent (train or technic)) of course.

If you have a plan for this Ontario get together, please organize it, let us
know what the deal is!

Calum