 Administrative / Suggestions / 1252
Re: Request to move .mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 05:33:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Dave Johann wrote:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Eric Sophie wrote:
<snip>

Email goes unseen and hides inaction.

Email also prevents miscommunication. It provides tangible proof that you've
attempted to contact the admins without it appearing that there is a problem. As
far as I can see, there is no problem, hence the need for a less inflamatory
post than the one you originally made. The inaction you perceive occurs when you
aren't aware of other work going on that you care nothing about.

I also should be able to ask hard questions without an agenda or some sort of
desire to start trouble.

Agreed. Ask away. Just watch how you word things or other people may react
negatively.

I resent your insinuation that I am trying to start a flame war that is
ridiculous.

That's your perogative. I call them like I see them.

I'll simply wait another month, then ask again.
No admin is obligated to make the change, just get back to someone.

Agreed. They already had gotten back to someone. Silly thing, that email. Sorry
you weren't in the loop on this one.

<<snip>>
What ever Dave. You have some nerve even comming within a cyber mile of me based
on our last fiasco.
I'm attempting to be civil and to save you from making more problems within the
community you supposedly care for so much. Fine. I'll let you blaze your own
path and never point out what you are doing again. Just don't use .mecha as the
excuse for your future errors. You'll have one fewer ally on your side this time
if you do.

Stay away from me.
Take a look at inaction, not the pressure behind the wall.

Uh, yeah, sure. I guess my response to that should be, 'quit causing your
"partners" problems and perhaps they'll choose to work with you rather than
around you'. I am tired of cleaning up after you.

-Dave (washing my hands of E.)