 Administrative / Suggestions / 1302
Re: Request to move .mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:15:55 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
We agree that the curators should be encouraged to do crosslinking. A
shortcut on the home page to .mecha (and at the same time to
.vignette perhaps?) seems a good idea too.

One thing also to point out, you can put a spotlight for any group on any
page, so it would be quite possible to put a lugnet.build.mecha spotlight on
the lugnet.space page.

Frank