 Administrative / Suggestions / 1303
Re: Request to move .mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:20:44 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Frank Filz wrote:
   Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   We agree that the curators should be encouraged to do crosslinking. A shortcut on the home page to .mecha (and at the same time to .vignette perhaps?) seems a good idea too.

One thing also to point out, you can put a spotlight for any group on any page, so it would be quite possible to put a lugnet.build.mecha spotlight on the lugnet.space page.

And posts also:

Frank