 Local / Australia / 10254
10253  |  10255
Subject:
next Victorian LEGO meeting...this Sunday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:37:44 GMT

G'day all,

sorry about the late posting.

Anyway, the next meeting will be as follows:
Date: 1/12/2002
Time: start at 10'ish [as the weather looks OK, there should be a BBQ...BYO
food]
Location: 31 Benston St, Craigieburn [Melways 387, C10]

Transport requests: There is a request from anyone who's likely to be coming
from the following areas:
Box-Hill South (2 people)
Footscray (1 person)

Also, if coming by public transport, take the Broadmeadows train, and call
0418 349 309 when you get to North Melbourne station, and transport can be
sent to collect you from the Broadmeadows station. (zone 2)

What's happening: the usual, being trading, talking, and looking at
models/parts/sets/catalogues/instructions...feel free to bring a parts
wanted list :)

Brikwars also seems to be a possibility, although there may be some problems
gettig the Mono-Jet consortium forces to battle.

If I've missed some-one/you know of some-one who'd be interested, please
pass this on.

Anyway, that's about all I can think of...

Benjamin Whytcross
[madly cleaning the LEGO room...it's a never ending battle to keep it
organised :) ]