  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4281 – 4300 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: rtlToronto18 Draft Ruleset Posted

(...) You mean like in the last section, entitled "the rules", point 1: <<Robots must be safe-physical safety is required. A minimum distance will be required for audience members from the ropes. If your robot breaks apart while at the top, you are (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: 6444

Alex wrote in message ... (...) Yup, you read it right. When the KB Toys LEGO clearance started earlier this year, 6444 was priced at $9.99. Eventually they realized the price was wrong (at one store, they had updated their computer but hadn't (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  RE: Feedback on the Airtech Claw Rig (8868)

(...) You've got the order wrong, the engineering undergrad is most likely... (...) I'm not sure where you live, but remember that European clothes washers are generally front loading and have no agitator. The clothes tumbling upon themselves (with (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: rtlToronto22 Ideas?

(...) Yeah, good point. I forget that, as I was one of the few (was I the only?) person who built a robot that *did* care about the color of the blocks. In the original plan, we had two other rules or guidelines: (a) white goes first, and (b) (...) (18 years ago, 5-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: PayPal warnings

Erik Olson wrote in message ... (...) don't (...) Me too... I think thy were from when people sent us money with a typo in the email address (mine has an extra period on the end of an address I *do* use) and of course they are still sitting there (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Repost, for the benefit of those on newsreaders

(...) While almost half of the American population agrees with you, a little more than half felt otherwise. And, here soon, someone else will have to handle this mess. And, you are correct, this is a mess. What would really go far in cleaning it up (...) (19 years ago, 29-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  FA: 8860 Auto Chassis

I have an 8860 Auto Chassis that I wish to auction off. It's condition is as follows... - Missing the two rubber bands for the seats - Hairline cracks on the sides of one of the 4x10 grey plates (not visible on completed model) - Some parts could (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: 8860 Auto Chassis - update

I have an 8860 Auto Chassis that I wish to auction off. It's condition is as follows... - Missing the two rubber bands for the seats - Hairline cracks on the sides of one of the 4x10 grey plates (not visible on completed model) - Some parts could (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: 8860 Auto Chassis - update

I have an 8860 Auto Chassis that I wish to auction off. It's condition is as follows... - Missing the two rubber bands for the seats - Hairline cracks on the sides of one of the 4x10 grey plates (not visible on completed model) - Some parts could (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  March Minifig Madness @ THE BRICKYARD!

Minifig March Madness at The Brickyard! A Brickyard Update: (URL) Brickyard has just posted almost 100 minifig lots from a wide array of themes including Star Wars (Classic), Western, Adventurers, Town and more! All this in addition to the ongoing (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: train track prservation

(...) Hi Michael, I haven't tried it with LEGO track (that's why I didnt post to .trains), but with my HO track when I was a kid, I used methylated spirit. Just put a bit on a rag, and rub it around the tracks. Or better still, they had a "cleaning (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Shining up Brasso'ed clear parts?

(...) Yah, even using non-abrasives, like WD-40 (which you'd think would leave things nice and smooth) tends to eat away a bit at the plastic I've noticed. I've not tried it yet, but I've been thinking about trying to oil-rub some of these parts (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Keyboard trouble!

(...) It's not under warranty. "spilled half a glass of water" == not covered. :) (...) Yup, you can try this, although I've found that the funky split keyboard ergonomic ones are generally less robust. But you've nothing to lose: the worst thing (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.people)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Question about point/switch modifications.

I've sold a few of my custom crossovers on eBay so I thought I'd chime in about cutting tracks and other track mods. I always remove the rails before cutting and my cutting is done with a single edge razor blade, making a rough cut first, then (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

I believe the only proprietary Symantec stuff (compiled versions of which should be in the jar, which I don't know why isn't working yet) is in a stupid error dialog, Dialog1.java, feel free to hack it to pieces. All of Symantec's components leaked (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Lego spotted in Big Momma's House

(...) I've been told that in "The Indian in the Cupboard" Omri transports his miniature Indian and cowboy in a LEGO box. Unfortunately I didn't see it myself, so I cannot supply any details. I can, however, say that LEGO is mentioned in the book-- (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Ugh, smokey Lego!!

(...) Wes, They aren't ruined! What you did was correct. You can clean them in soapy dish water and they should come out okay. You might want to use a scented dish soap or you can even try washing them with a little bleach in the water. I've had (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message news:GoqCy3.F37@lugnet.com... (...) many (...) attacked. (...) people (...) an (...) I'm sorry, I wasn't clear enough and because of that you misinterpreted my intent. I meant to say - I (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Part Storage for Brickbay

Hi I need a little help, with a storage solution but i don't know if you lot do the same thing I picked up a load of Lego - about 10 Gallons for 4UK pounds - which works out about $5.50 - now that's is a find :-D Anyway, i am cleaning it now, but (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.storage)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Here's a question...

(...) A friend of mine was shopping at a second-hand store, and told me there were some LEGO items there, including a Space Shuttle... (A Space Shutttle...hm, I don't have any of the older City-themed Shuttle sets, I thought...) I decided to check (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

More:  Next Page >>