  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4241 – 4260 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  peeron inventory corrections

7858-1: Remote Controlled Points (right) and 7859-1: Remote Controlled Points (left) I compared 9 sets of the left and right points and from that I think that they can come with 767 Old Dark Gray Train Track Sleeper Plate 2x8 without Cable Grooves (...) (17 years ago, 10-Oct-07, to lugnet.inv)

old
(score: 0.654)

  Re: my brickworld offerings

oops i forgot to cross post. hey all, much like last year i will be selling at brickworld so i wanted to give you a heads up on the awesome selection i'm bringing. • $10 grab bags – (equal to 2 large PAB cups) with 3 [bonus]Minifigs you pick • (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickworld)

bricks
(score: 0.654)

  Re: Power Functions

No, you're not understanding how the system works. LEGO could have easily have made this very same system using the old two wire connector. The extra two wires don't do anything special. The more I think about things, the more turned off I am (...) (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

old
(score: 0.654)

  Re: PreL3P 1.0 - Ping Onyx!

(...) Thanks! I'm glad you find it useful. Your list of L3-supported colors was instrumental as a good default behavior. (...) I am pleased to hear it works well on Windows. Good suggestion regarding the done message. I'll add one. (...) Neat. That (...) (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

old
(score: 0.653)

  Re: LDView feature request

(...) There's an even better "poor man solution" at the bottom of this page: (URL) axis are labeled in addition to the color coding. You can see what it looks like in an old version of LDView on the "part in process" screenshot. Enjoy, Don (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.653)

  Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?

Kevin Zwicker wrote in message ... (...) I had a really looong dark ages. I had Lego as a kid (about 1963 onwards) in the UK and I pooled my collection with my sister's and my cousin's, so we had quite a lot. My cousin spent school vacations at our (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.people)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 0.653)

  Re: PreL3P 1.0

It would be interesting to be able to have a secondary remap file other than LDraw.ldr. For example, stone colors are not well supported by several programs other than L3P. If I want to build with these colors I generally use old greys, but it would (...) (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.653)

  Re: PreL3P 1.0

(...) Well yes, it would, and it would surely have had its advantages to leave the "source" file completely untouched. But I think it would be even better do like I suggested, with the implementation towards L3PAO (and my own LDA application) in (...) (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

old
(score: 0.653)

  Re: The Future of Trains // Wishlist

(...) Maybe (big 'maybe' of course) there is 2 years or so of stock left of current track and motors and all. They are still selling track in old dark grey afterall - quite a while after the color change has happened. This doesn't appear to help the (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.653)

  Re: PreL3P 1.0 - Ping Onyx!

(...) Fantastic piece of software, just what I've been looking for. Thanks Jim! I just can't believe your post isn't highlighted, but I guess it has to do with bad timing; all attention on LDraw.org committee elections... I've tried the Windows (...) (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

old
(score: 0.653)

  Re: Old Peter Witt Tramway from Turin

(...) I do agree with Jordan when he says that you captured the characteristic shape of the tram very nicely! Another great of Your Moc's,Congrats! (17 years ago, 29-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.653)

  Re: The Future of Trains

On the positive side of things, the new battery trains run fine on my old blue track, and the new plastic-only track is a whole lot cheaper than the old electrified track. I also like that useful 4-way switch they introduced. Electrified track gives (...) (17 years ago, 3-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)

old
(score: 0.653)

  my brickworld offerings

hey all, much like last year i will be selling at brickworld so i wanted to give you a heads up on the awesome selection i'm bringing. • $10 grab bags – (equal to 2 large PAB cups) with 3 bonus Minifigs you pick • Well-priced sorted bricks and (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.653)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

I'm not a huge fan of technic sets. My neighbor is =) I have my share of robotics and I've bought a few technic sets. I've recently been buying all the old RC sets, 5 or so years ago I bought some RC technic cars from radioshack and they were tons (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

old
(score: 0.653)

  Re: Working four-finger gripper

(...) Mostly from past sets. I've been getting Technic sets since the early eighties (well, it was Expert Builder back then :-) Back in the late eighties, I ordered a large amount of the "large black beams" service packs from Lego. That boosted my (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 0.653)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) Philo kindly corrected me, pointing out that the NXT outputs are regulated down to 1 A, so you couldn't run a dual-truck train all the way to stall. You could still get a good bit of the way there, however. Does anyone know what the peak (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

old
(score: 0.653)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

(...) When I was 14 years old or so, I would make expert builder style race cars in every color I could. Then I could play out a realistic race with all the cars. I even made a movie with them in school, I wish I could get a hold of that! What about (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

old
(score: 0.653)

  Re: Still no answer, but the new piece rule is nice to hear

(...) Hmm, I guess I thought it did. They drasticly reduced the number of resin suppliers, which means that a large number of suppliers (who might have been the ones supplying, for instance, old grey) were eliminated, making those resins no longer (...) (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.color)

old
(score: 0.653)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) Stalled, the train motor pulls 950 mA, while the stall current of the NXT motor is a whopping 2 Amps. So a single NXT motor output should easily handle a twin-engine train loaded to the point where it stalls the engine(s)... there's the matter (...) (17 years ago, 7-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

old
(score: 0.653)

  Now 30% off at LittlePlasticBricks.com!

Sale at LittlePlasticBricks.com! Everything 30% off! Tons of stuff has sold out already, especially Old Light Gray, and 9v stuff! Keep an eye out for updates and new items! Sets 30% off! Parts 30% off! Minifigs 30% off! Instructions 30% off! Gear (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

old
(score: 0.653)

More:  Next Page >>