  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 421 – 440 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: First visit to Legoland UK (longish)

I'll jump in there... Small pieces of Miniland have been altered and updated. The Swiss Centre in London was an obvious replacement (the old one had a serious condensation problem), as was the fountain in Edinburgh - new yellow bricks really grab (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 2.626)

  spare parts and sets that would be good

i have been reading these posts and think that the folowing spare parts packs would be useful: aquazone octogonal bricks pack? star wars accessories! ninja accessories more older technic parts e.g. 8880 supercar suspention/stearing parts (white (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.626)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

(...) Great Create is held in the HHH (Hubert H. Humphrey) dome in downtown Minneapolis. Note that this picture was taken before I started hanging with these guys. To Steve's bridge questions. I am on hearsay and other pictures I have seen, as I (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.626)

  Star Wars spotted in Colorado

For those who live in Colorado, you might want to check your local Wal Marts for Star Wars sets. During lunch, I took a trip to one of the Wal Marts close to work. Well, sure enough, I found two of the Star Wars sets: The X-Wing and the Snowspeeder. (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 2.626)

  Clones and Tente Battleships

Having just subscribed to this group, I decided to see what clones I have. The Castles others talk about sound cool. I have three Tyco bricks and 2 Mega Blocks bricks (one of which is pink!) - I have no idea how I got them, but I keep them (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 2.626)

  Re: First attempt at a Lego town

(...) We were just discussing this old garage kit in LUGNET.GENERAL. It is truly one of TLG's best ideas. I have 4 of these (2 of them are fully functional), and I agree, they are pretty fragile. The garage door frame is especially delicate. It was (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.625)

  Re: Thanks Lego!

Like Tom McDonald said, (...) In short it aint LEGO, multi usable pieces in a great stock and use your own imagination to create your own surroundings. (...) I think theres no need for all of this, when I look at my own kids, 2 girls and a boy, and (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.624)

  Re: Mega Bloks Overview and review of Legends Viking Ship and Creature Seakers Naval Command

Janet Zorn wrote in message ... (...) What's the 3rd set? Not that I plan to buy anymore Mega Blocks. I think I am mostly a Lego purist and other than the weak moment at picking up the MB bucket, the two sets I got I got because they had major (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 2.623)

  Re: Who had the 5571 Inventory?

(...) I'll go even further than saying the probelm is caused by the lack of bulk bricks. The bottom would fall out of the market for Metroliner's, Club Cars (I have seen these go for >$300!!!!), and Airport Shuttles and the like if LEGO would make (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

old, bricks
(score: 2.623)

  Nice Models all...

Just thought I would compliment you all on your models they are all very impressive. I am just getting back into Lego now thanks to the Star Wars sets. I have all 5 and have actually now bought a couple of none SW sets. This MicroFig scale is very (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 2.623)

  Re: Mega Bloks Overview and review of Legends Viking Ship and Creature Seakers Naval Command

Frank Filz wrote in message ... :What's the 3rd set? I stupidly bought Outlaw's Cabin (OC) on clearance at TRU for $5. It was my first MB set and all I knew was the price per piece was far less than Lego. This is one of the WORST packages ever made (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 2.623)

  Star Wars sets are a dream come true

A couple of weeks ago, my dad passed on some old pictures of our family when we were kids. Many of the photos show me playing with Lego (it's all I really did as a kid) One picture shows me with a model of an X-wing made out of Lego. The year was (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 2.623)

  Re: 5151 Steep Sloped Bricks (45 deg)

(...) Yep. Most of my old red roof bricks have warped, especially the 2x4x2 ones, they give a sort of scalloped efffect to the edge of a roof <g>. (...) Could be. At this point it's hard to remember, but I don't think we bought any roof bricks (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.623)

  NO more trees and flowers :(

I just ordered some stuff today from S@H Canada and was distressed to find that there is no longer a trees,flowers and fences set. And more than half the stuff I wanted is backordered... red and black roof bricks, hats and wigs, roadsigns AND the (...) (26 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 2.623)

  Re: Glue for models

woohoo! This is definitely in my field. When I was building models for LEGO we used two different types of glues. (this was different across different model shops, so this really only applies to Enfield.) For 95% of the gluing we used a mix of ABS (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.622)

  DACTA / MONORAIL / BULK BRICK PM update 4/5/99

Mark's SuperAuction Update as of 6PM 4/05/99 | |> |>NOTE: Rules are posted below the items to be bid on [1-22]: | | PLEASE BID AT: DMUSETTI@EARTHLINK.NET | |>Minimum Bid increments for the auction: |> |> under $10.00 ($0.50 inc.); $10-20 ($1 inc.); (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.621)

  Re: Need help with12v/4.5v SWITCH TRACK

(...) A 4.5v battery car runs through any 12v track (including switches and crossings) without any problem. This is true for both the 4.5v battery car as well as the old bricks with button which had to be mounted under the motor (from the time the (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.621)

  Mark's DACTA and MONORAIL auction UPDATE 4/4/99

Mark's SuperAuction Update as of 10AM 4/04/99 Happy Easter!! (...) **ALSO NOTE CHANGE IN BULK BRICK LOTS FOR BID.... some lots have been consolidated.** (...) regularly go for $80-100 at auction.... great deals here! I even kept a few for myself. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.620)

  My Legoland CA opening day trip report [long]

After having put this on rec.toys.lego, I'm posting this here at Larry's suggestion. :) At long last -- here's my Legoland California trip report! :) The park is tailored strongly towards kids and enthusiasts. Since I'm more the latter than the (...) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.reviews)

old, bricks
(score: 2.620)

  DACTA / MONORAIL / BULK BRICK auction 4/5/99

Mark's SuperAuction Update as of 6PM 4/05/99 (...) PLEASE BID AT: DMUSETTI@EARTHLINK.NET (...) for $80-100 at auction..great deals here! I even kept a few for myself. Mint and unopened in the original case. 11 vehicles in each set and 10 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.620)

More:  Next Page >>