  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3801 – 3820 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Cleaning/Reparing electrical items

In lugnet.trains, Peter Naulls writes: <snip> Xposted to lugnet.faq as it's good info... those interested should follow the thread up (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.faq)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning/Reparing electrical items

(...) I've also since managed to repair a 4.5V train carriage roof (thanks to the Brickish Association member who supplied me a broken one for price of postage). I might see if I can put a page together with photographs in the near future. Peter (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.faq)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Cleaning Dell Laptop Keyboards

Does anyone out there have a Dell Inspiron 8100 laptop? I do, and I'm wondering how the best way to remove the keys to clean the keyboard is. I'm not experiencing any problems with the keyboard, but I've had it for about a year and a half now and (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning Dell Laptop Keyboards

(...) If you haven't created a login at support.dell.com you will need to in order to use this link, but this takes you to a section specifically on removing parts from the 8100 and has instructions for removing the keyboard assembly. (URL) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning Dell Laptop Keyboards

(...) Thanks for the link. That shows how to remove the entire keyboard assembly though, but not how to remove individual keys. Can I remove the individual keys and keep the assembly in the laptop? Thanks! -Tim (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning Dell Laptop Keyboards

(...) Doh - sorry. You know, I seriously doubt you can safely remove the keys - or at least I doubt Dell intends for you to be able to do so. Most laptop keyboards I've worked with have been relatively solid pieces. I'd be afraid to try to pry any (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning Dell Laptop Keyboards

(...) Turns out I saw my officemate on iChat just now. I'll summarize his various statements. Yes - it IS possible to get the keys off, but the "clamps" that hold them on are EXTREMELY delicate. He recommends you remove the assembly and blow some (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning Dell Laptop Keyboards

(...) Thanks for the tip, I'll try that out. I dunno what your experience has been - but allthough this is a nice computer performance wise, I'm not very happy with the case. It seems a bit fragile for my liking. I've been careful with it and (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning Dell Laptop Keyboards

(...) Well, I haven't been overly impressed with my Inspiron 5000 in general, although I only slightly use it anymore. Mainly I use my Titanium Powerbook at home and my Dual PowerMac G4 at work. I made the switch to Apple last year and aside from (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  RE: Spring Cleaning Goodies

Tom, Most of the stores I have hit, they have been up high--- way up on the top shelf. And at 2 of them, they were set up on the end cap with the other 3/$11.98 toys. Most of the people at the stores have been more than willing to go look for them (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning Lego

Hello, my recomendation is to use a thick blush makeup brush. I use them for dusting off my models. They work well and do not scratch trans elements like canopies and windows. They also conform to the studs and clean them well. (URL) Like the one (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning My Brickshelf Gallery

(...) Hi Nathan, please consider to just move them into a seperate folder. It's very interesting sometimes to see how someone's building skills improved over time. You could name the folder "pre-oeuvre" or so, so everybody can compare your early (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning My Brickshelf Gallery

(...) Hey Rene, Thanks for your comments (and sorry for my late reply). Many of the removed MOCs will still appear in the backgrounds of layouts, so for now I'm determined to carry on... Thanks much and God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (...) (18 years ago, 23-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Cleaning Battery Terminals

I haven't posted here in a while, my RCXs having been on a hiatus. Well, after breaking them out again, I discovered that I had foolishly left alkaline batteries in some of them and of course some of the batteries had started to leak. This caused (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning Battery Terminals

(...) I just finished a second RCX and while the terminals aren't as shiny as the previous RCX, the RCX fired right up after I reassembled it. The crud on this latest RCX's terminals was bluish green so I suspect the outer silver layer got eaten (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning Battery Terminals

"Mark Riley" <markril@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JuE4tI.t5@lugnet.com... (...) Your post could not have come at a better time. I found one of my RCX battery boxes full of corrosion the other day. White Vinegar and water does the trick. I (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Cleaning used Lego

Hi all, Quick question. I have just received a HUGE amount of used Lego I won in an eBay auction. Some of it is quite dirty/greasy etc and I want to have a go at cleaning it up a bit. My question is, in your expert opinions, what is the best way to (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: LUGNET FAQ (Was: Customizing Subgroup (was Re: Some Lego cleaning experiments))

(...) I wouldn't mind drafting a small bit on cleaning or customizing lego. But I am not sure I see the point of doing so unless its going to be a linked page, perhaps with other FAQ subjects from the main FAQ page. Or is the idea to have people (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Train motor repair-9v

Have you tried cleaning the track? My 9v was doing something very similar recently, Cleaning the track fixed the problem. It wasn't even that dirty, but it's working perfectly now. -- Jason King LugNet #665 Monte Engel <montengnospam@stellarnet.com> (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Cleaning 9V track

I recently unpacked some of my 9V track I had in storage and noticed that some of the track has little orange specks on it. It looked like rust. Has anyone ever seen this on their track? If so, how do I clean it and keep this from happening again? (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

More:  Next Page >>