 Off-Topic / Geek / 4286
Re: Cleaning Dell Laptop Keyboards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 02:54:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Tim Courtney writes:
I dunno what your experience has been - but allthough this is a nice
computer performance wise, I'm not very happy with the case. It seems a bit
fragile for my liking. I've been careful with it and haven't dropped it or
broken anything on it, but I'm frequently worried that something could
stress and break. My dad has a ThinkPad, and it's very rugged. Whenever I
get my next one (not for some time), I am leaning towards one of those.

Well, I haven't been overly impressed with my Inspiron 5000 in general,
although I only slightly use it anymore.

Mainly I use my Titanium Powerbook at home and my Dual PowerMac G4 at work.  I
made the switch to Apple last year and aside from using the PCs I have in my
office to do part of my job and the PC I built for gaming at home I use an
Apple machine and OS X for everything else.

The new ThinkPads are pretty nice, though.  But I doubt I'll be heading back to
the Windows side of things anytime soon. :)