  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3381 – 3400 of about 52000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Buy Cheap Baseplates for a good cause!

(...) The 16x16 baseplates are gone, but I've got plenty of the 8x16 plates and bricks. I'm a very motivated seller, so if you'd like to make an offer, send it my way. Best prices and for a good cause! Grace and Peace, Karl (15 years ago, 3-May-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.699)

  Re: Hardest parts to take apart.

(...) arm pieces. I had about 6 or 7 old arm pieces ( (URL) ) from some ancient space sets I have, and during a current MOC project, I connected them with some new arm pieces ( (URL) ). After an hour of struggling and fiddling, I found that by (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.699)

  MOC: Carl "The Cobbler" Clotchkins' JL-79 Cargo Hauler

Hey all, Presenting my entry for Jordan Neves' "Rebuild Your First MOC, But Good!" contest over at Classic Space. (URL) Enjoy the old-timey-ness! Dave S. (16 years ago, 18-Aug-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old
(score: 0.699)

  Help vintage 1093 Interface A

Ciao to all, I need your help concerning the vintage 1093 Interface A. I found the 9750 version, with no interface cable and no software :-( Is possible to build-up a parallel cable for PC ? I have noticed that it is compatible with Apple II, IBM (...) (16 years ago, 18-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 0.699)

  Re: Hmmm... WeDo

(...) I think the software used to program the WeDo is written in Labview, the same way the software used to program the NXT is written in Labview. (...) The NXT to 9V cable is for the "old" 9v system that has two wires. The new Power Function (...) (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 0.699)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

--snip-- (...) It's directly affected (URL) one of my MOCs>... for the better. The mixing of old and new brown 1 is a nice effect on its own but with the extra variation on the parts it's even nicer. Tim 1 Not my idea but a fantastic one I recommend (...) (16 years ago, 16-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

old
(score: 0.699)

  Space Factory Translation.

(...) with very special thanks to Mark Atkin, here's the complete translation. Hope you'll enjoy it. Regards, Fred (URL) FACTORY® I could never believe that a legend like LL497 could have been created in a frosty factory hall in Billund. I'd expect (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.space) !

old, bricks
(score: 0.699)

  12,000 NEW parts added to Brickmania store

Starting on my spring cleaning, I've posted 12,000+ new parts to my Brickbay store: (URL) this time are large quantities of technic parts, "thin wall" panels, small modified plates and bricks (including headlight bricks), etc. There is also a large (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 0.699)

  Instructions FS

4 for a dollar: Some new some old. Just doing a little cleaning house, they will be tossed if there are no takers. 1099 Ninja Catipult poly 1806 Aquanauts poly 2885 town poly 2152 Robo Rider 3052 Fire Fortress 3053 Ninja Fortress 4222 Basic 4980 (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning, old
(score: 0.698)

  Buy Cheap Baseplates for a good cause!

Hey Folks, As some of you know, I run a LEGO club for boys here in the inner-city of Chicago. It's called Building in Lawndale (BILd). We've been borrowing LEGO from the Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club, and Brickology, but I'd like to build up a (...) (15 years ago, 30-Apr-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.698)

  Re: What I think the firs Space Legend set should be

I think the problem with releasing something from the late 70s is that while the sets may be very enticing to the classic lego collector, I don't think they will look exciting enough to today's kids. I'm not saying they are worse sets than LoM, but (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 0.698)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

"John Heins" <Johnmhiii@aol.com> wrote in message news:Grv2G6.zH@lugnet.com... (...) bricks. Forgive me if I am missing something obvious here, but it is possible to use the holes in studless beams and liftarms to clip directly onto studs in bricks (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 0.698)

  Re: Interesting Lego bricks, and a question to the historians

Alan Demlow skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Yes, my wife just told me :-) "Why didn't you ask ME first" she says, and goes and fetches a plastic bag with about 50 of these old bricks!!! She belives they are from the beginning of 1950, as that matches (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.698)

  Weekend Train Station Raising Building Session - MichLUG Members - 02/23/02

To All, I had the absolute pleasure of having some great company this weekend at my house. I wanted to start getting my train station elevated after our GATS show in Novi. Guests: Steven Ringe Tony Hedglen Jason Spears Here are the overall pics in (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 0.698)

  Re: rtl10 robot roll call

Just like Rob, I'm getting my info in a bit late.... It was a lot of fun to build the robot, but also quite challenging. I don't think I've ever built something this complex, nor spent so much time on 1 LEGO project, as I did on this Xbot. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 0.698)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

HOwdy, and welcome! So, you want to become a member, eh? I guess that means you have to go through our hazing routine--it differs for ever member, but we generally have initiates do things like walk barefoot and blindfolded across a floor littered (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

old, bricks
(score: 0.698)

  Space Factory translation, part one.

Hi all, Marc Atkin is my hero! He translated the first twenty pics "just for fun". Many many thanks, Marc! So here we are. Sorry for posting just the text here instead of a complete translated gallery, but that would mean two days of work in (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 0.698)

  Re: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus

(...) Last Friday, the price has been lowered to $19.99. Most, if not all, TRU stores will refund you the difference, go back to the store where you bought them, and take your receipt to the help desk. Paul Janssen Lego Ambassador (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 0.698)

  Brickworld - Thursday Workshops

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team is in full swing preparing for the event. We are thrilled to have 5 leaders lined up to head workshops on Thursday. The Thursday workshops are each 3 hours in length. There is a limit to (...) (15 years ago, 26-Apr-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.698)

  Re: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus

(...) What curious timing. It was just last Thursday that I was in a TRU and made a point to the Manager about how the price had jumped by 50%. Hmmm.. nahhh ;) Ray (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 0.698)

More:  Next Page >>