 Robotics / 27543
Re: Hmmm... WeDo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:24:18 GMT

On 8/16/08, Dave Curtis <n6nz@arrl-nospam.net> wrote:
up a press release that talks about tilt and motion sensors that can plugged
into the same port.  All of it talks to LabView. Hmmm....

I think the software used to program the WeDo is written in Labview,
the same way the software used to program the NXT is written in
Labview.

And what about other sensors?  Might a NXT to 9V converter cable hook up a
regular NXT sensor?

The NXT to 9V cable is for the "old" 9v system that has two wires.
The new Power Function system has four wires, and the NXT has six.

Out of the box, I don't think it will be possible to interchange NXT &
WeDo electronics.  But, it's a good bet AFOLs will be working on it
pretty quickly...   :)

Steve