  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3101 – 3120 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Pic of my Confederates

(...) They are not really that hard to do. So I would say there is no need for to buy them off ebay. It does cost alittle to buy supplies at first. I will try to explain the best that I can on the methods that I used in painting these figures. The (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.build.minifigs)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

WHEW! This topic of feedback has grown so big and deep that I figure I might as well go into the pre-LUGNET, pre-RTL, pre-online world that many of us AFOL's lived in. Here's the Q. Did you get feedback 10, 15, 20 yrs or more ago from your MOC's? A (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Pictures of LEGO® Imagination Center at Disneyland, California

Today, I went to Disneyland and stopped by the new LEGO Imagination Center. It is located on the Disneyland hotel property right by the monorail station. Here are some pictures: (URL) almost as much of a selection as at LEGOLAND California. There is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...)

(...) Useless? I'll buy these in any quantity that people want to sell, especially 4591 Good thread, though. Right now I am starting to think that the pieces that I have the most of and use the least of must be the most useless... My #1 contender (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Idle Ramblings

I have nothing really important to say. I just thought I'd ramble on about something I'm making, but haven't taken any pictures of yet. (I had planned to take pictures of the building process, but you know how it is when you get on a roll...you (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: LEGO 3D software

(...) If LEGO released a package that would address the needs of AFOL modelers, I would be the first to buy it. I enjoy the stuff I do with LDAO and writing new parts-files, but I'd still rather be building, either virtually or physically. (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Mega Bloks Overview and review of Legends Viking Ship and Creature Seakers Naval Command

Janet Zorn wrote in message ... (...) What's the 3rd set? Not that I plan to buy anymore Mega Blocks. I think I am mostly a Lego purist and other than the weak moment at picking up the MB bucket, the two sets I got I got because they had major (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: TM's 12V Train and 9V Monorail Auction (UPDATE 1)

NOTE: The auction will usually be updated every morning, before noon. NOTE2: Regarding the question about the monorail pack, it is a miscellaneous pack of track. Its contents can be seen on the web page. Welcome to my 12V Train and 9V Monorail (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  MOC updates: Desert Express and Mobile Crane

Hi all, I just updated my brickshelf galleries with some new pictures from the Desert Express and the red and white Mobile Crane. The crane has a second counter boom to carry the Maxilift unit and a moving jib on top of the major boom. I also added (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Petition against permanent color changes

(...) Of course its a good thing for collectors - they can charge more for the parts, and tout their collection as being more valuable. That's great, if you're selfish. But, if you just want to keep building in your favorite colors, and don't have a (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: non-Lego elements

(...) When the GMLTC does train shows, the standard question is "Is it all Lego?" We always tell people that we've used a few non-Lego decals, and the string on a couple of our truss bridges - although we chose string that looks as close to Lego (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Hibernation

Hi Kevin, I like your direct style! Yes I am an adult, and I'm mature. But no longer a fan of LEGO. It was not my intention to annoy any AFOL! Sorry, if this was a result of my postings! Then it even would have been better not to write a single (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Insane prices.... nothing new

Your right John! eBay has played a BIG part in the price reduction, infact... think about it, 6086 on ebay could very well sell for $250 or more a year ago, now though I doubt you could get half that price. Also I played it easy in this last (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  3033 Results (was Re: 3033 on the shelf again?)

(...) Final purchase count came in at 141 tubs (my store needed some), and I documented the last 125 (after noticing the bulk 1x4 bags). It was pretty obvious after the first 40 or so, but I finished the lot out for completeness. Results, Bulk 1x2s (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: 2002 Sets at Cary K-Mart

(...) I stopped by there this evening and picked up three Racers sets and an Alpha Team set. The new Racers are much better than the previous run. They're close to 10 cent a part, though you get a lot of wheels and the mini pullback motor. Of course (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Interesting blog post on TLC current status

(...) The contents of that 'blog post' is actually an article written by Jon Henley for '(URL) The Guardian>' newspaper of the UK. The Henley's article can be found here: (URL) (or try:(URL) if that doesn't work) The contents of the article make for (...) (16 years ago, 1-Apr-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Espigueiro

(...) Arghh. Novos grays. Arghh. Novos browns. Arghh. (...) Grande coincidência! Ou talvez não, uma vez que subconscientemente penso ser essa a peça que salta imediatamente à mente. (...) Eu tenho um meio de agarrar este shuter, só que é um pouco (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.pt, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Media Max/HORC in Vestal

(...) Wow...pretty coincidental, because... Yesterday Peter Jarvis and I spent a nice afternoon trolling for good parts at MediaMax. It was my first visit but not my last. Despite the cramped space and the overflowing bins to pick through, we both (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  LEGO Hobbyist Spent 2 Years Building Model of Ohio stadium

THE SHOE, BLOCK BY BLOCK LEGO Hobbyist Spent 2 Years Building Model of Ohio Stadium January 15, 2011 By Amy Saunders THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH The dome of the rotunda, the Script Ohio looping across the scoreboard video screen, the archways lining the (...) (14 years ago, 15-Jan-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Jambalya!!! (and FOTW)

(...) Part of the twisted nosey side of me, would love to see others collections... but I personally wouldnt feel comfortable saying... oh wow, I would love these... knowing full well you are putting the other person in a weird spot of either saying (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>