  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3001 – 3020 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Entries for the town building contest (Was: Town building contest begins!)

First a few of my youngest sister's models: Category: Medium building URL: (URL) Converted Warehouse Design: Katrine Sparre Andersen Comment: A warehouse that later was converted to an apartment. Category: Medium building URL: (URL) Blue no. 4 (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Motivating CAD students to model LEGO (was prototyping)

(...) I am amazed that the architecture students would need any motivation to design with legos. Being an architect myself I cannot even fathom the thought! One suggestion would be to ask the students to try and model their previous projects using (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.edu, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  If finally happened, I can't believe it

I finally.. for the first time in many many years, got a brand new unopened set tonight with missing pieces, and extra's of some others, which might explain why the ones that were supposed to be there were missing :( at least from a weight (...) (26 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  New LEGO Outlet Store

G'day folks, This will be of particular interest to people in southwestern Ontario (Windsor, London), eastern Michigan (Detroit), and northwestern Ohio (Toledo). A LEGO Factory Outlet store has just recently opened near Windsor, Ontario. Woo-HOO! (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Problem is, Jake the fan is a representative of the company. I haven't read anyone attacking his personal motives. But as the designated representative of the company for the community, a lot of stuff we'd like to say to the company gets said (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) I agree with the explanation too. Have you noticed how a lot of kids jumped on the K'nex system, but not Lego's own Znap? The big difference was that K'nex colour-coded the function of each element. There were no duplications of the same piece (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  4x2ReVu: 6075 Wolfpack Tower

At first, moving into the charred remains of the haunted Split Spire seemed like a good idea to the small band of thieves. With an already established reputation for being home to the spirit of a long-dead necromancer, few people dare to come near (...) (14 years ago, 18-Jun-10, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Review of BrickWorx set 405

My informal review of BrikWorx initial offering - coaches 401 and 403 in set 405. Check out pictures of finished models and box contents at: (URL) sons and I put together the models recently - I, of course, had a head start by finishing the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: What's going on in the LEGO world?

(...) Great to see someone come out of their "dark age", even though it was relatively short compared to others. I has a short dark age myself. Guess I never could get over building spaceships. :) (...) Ha! Same here! I got a fresh copy of the 2002 (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.people)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

Jake & All, (...) First, thanks for posting information for us on this subject, I am sure you feel like drinking pink fluid sometimes when you do. : ) Seriously, I know a lot of people in the clubs I am involved with are upset about this, as I think (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Dark Ages story

My devotion for LEGO both ended and resurrected with the 5580 Highway Rig. (URL) the age of 13-14 or so, I got this set. I bought it with my own saved money, despite my mother's comment that I was too old for LEGO. When I had built the 5580, I (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Feedback.....

(...) Buy something from me - I leave feedback on 100% of my transactions and I always reciprocate on feedback (I occasionally give feedback for non-ebay transactions). I also solicit feedback from people who do not reciprocate. I went through all (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Demon hover drop ship MOC

Hi all, My name is Magnus Lauglo, some of you may know me from the castlehead newsgroup or remember me from BrickFests past. Recently though, Rick Hallman's Hover Vehicle contest gave me inspiration to lay down my sword and Black Falcon's shield and (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Life on Mars -- short and sweet reviews (7312 & 7314 )

#7312 -- Looks pretty good, fair price for the element count. I think the new blue color is only okay. I am not sure about TLC experimenting in new colors before we get some of the elements we have been seeking in the same old colors. I don't see (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.reviews)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Where do you keep your Lego?

Gee, after reading all this suddenly I'm happy with my modest collection. Only 100 sets, all sorted in a variety of boxes. They're in a little pile in the attic, and I just take them down at times. I guess my style is a bit like Jennifer's, except I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: train idea book

"Lester Witter" <witter@erim-int.com> wrote in message news:Go8Btz.6yw@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) to be (...) instruction (...) There is no doubt that some of the parts (specifically the classic yellow windows and the red train (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) I'll echo Tommy's comments on colors. I've got four years experience working with injection molding machines, and about 8 years experience in manufacturing processes. It is true that where LEGO used to receive color-molded pellets for molding, (...) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Calling all Meta-commands

One approach to namespace management is to have format the commands like so: 0 MODULENAME COMMAND blah Authors would ask for a unique MODULENAME string to use, and prefix that in front of any "experimental" commands. For example, say I want to (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Are my eyes deceiving me or are is that a light gray armor and sword on the "suit of armor" in the Hogwart's set. Overall, I'm mixed on my feelings about the sets. A lot of great new parts for minifigs (owls, hats, beards, swords, shields, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Castle Fun

Hey all, it seems lugnet.castle has been kinda quiet lately, and since I don't have anything new to post, I thought it might be fun to do a little survey kinda thing. Just reply to this message and fill in the answers with your own. What is your (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>