  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2901 – 2920 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: color, contrast and brightness problems - any idea?

(...) Hi, I agree with you that the viewangle has a big influence on the picture if you use a TFT. As a result of this I think it doesn't matter how I finetune my TFT or grafic card settings. I have no real chance to fix the viewangle... hmm maybe (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: building problems

Good tips. I can't emphasise enough the power of doing design studies. Bits and pieces that you can work from after you're happy. In fact, building, then copying and improving with the other one in front of you, if you have enough pieces, is a GREAT (...) (26 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: My Stance

(...) I think we are not talking about "excluding him from Lugnet", he is already excluded in some way, and not for his web content. What we are talking about is whether his apologies are sincere or not. And his web content makes me believing the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Absolutely Nothing! :) (Was: Re: What's so Adult about it Anyway ?)

I have one particular spin on lego building/playing/sculpting that strikes me quite personally. I had it in my splash page for a while at my bricklink store but Ill give you the edited down version here: (Be forwarned, its based upon my experience (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  The Adventurers Travel in Style

I finally completed my lastest project, The Adventurer's Expedition Train. Finally, Johnny Thunder, Miss Pippin Reed, and Professor Kilroy can travel in style as they cross the continent looking for adventure. The train consists of 4 custom train (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Lighthouse

Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment on the lighthouse. As usual the feedback was incisive and the suggestions were great. Its really nice to get the opinion of your peers after you spend alot of time on a MOC. This one is a few years (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Weekend Train Station Raising Building Session - MichLUG Members - 02/23/02

To All, I had the absolute pleasure of having some great company this weekend at my house. I wanted to start getting my train station elevated after our GATS show in Novi. Guests: Steven Ringe Tony Hedglen Jason Spears Here are the overall pics in (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: British Rail InterCity 125-ish

(...) [snip] (...) end) (...) I'm quite sure it has been from the ISCC - in the train theme: (URL) worth to take a closer look at.... My favorites in the train part have been the entry of John Neal and the "General Purpose" of Dieter. I was a little (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Orthanc - Saruman's Tower at Isengard

Seeing as this appeared on the lugnet.castle frontpage I suppose I had better post about it ;) (URL) digital camera really just isn't up to taking closeup pictures, so unfortunately the few pictures here will have to do for now. Next time I take it (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) My vote would be for a moritorium on new parts for at least the next 3 to 5 years. Does this sound like nonsense? Perhaps. But I think the biggest problem today isn't a lack of new parts, it's a glut of new parts. It would be so nice to see (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  New Volume II LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-90s)

First of all I want to wish everyone a happy New Year... In another 10 days or so, I'll be ready to ship the NEW even larger Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide on CD that takes LEGO collection on in to the 1990s. The LEGO CD Volume II is (...) (13 years ago, 16-Jan-12, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  My letter to Lego, and it could be yours too!

Dear Lego Company, I am writing to you with sad news on my part. I have been a huge fan of your product ever since my parents brought home the Enviro-Model #585 Police Headquarters back in 1976. For almost thirty years, Lego has been my primary (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  4755 Knight Bus

This set really has turned out to be a great gem of the line. If you are a fan of Town or Train sets, this is definitely a great parts pack. I love the assorment of Purple parts in it. This was actually the first of the new Prisoner sets I opened, (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  4x2ReVu: 6088 Robbers Retreat

The robbers' retreat sits nestled in the heart of a lush valley at the base of a dormant volcano. Once a temple to the spirits of the sleeping mountain, the robber Yoshimoto has since turned the abandoned edifice into a hideout and storehouse of his (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Future Themes for Castle

Aaron West wrote in message ... (...) the (...) Roman (...) inspiration (...) think (...) of (...) said (...) Why (...) teach (...) not (...) do (...) Well, if Lego Inc. is going to continue targeting younger audiences with bigger pieces, milder (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  From GeekDad: BrickFair 2009: LEGO, LEGO, Everywhere!

BrickFair 2009: LEGO, LEGO, Everywhere! By Matt Blum August 25, 2009 As you might imagine, it’s not often that I feel like one of the less geeky people in any room. Yet I had just such an experience this past Sunday at BrickFair. I found myself (...) (15 years ago, 26-Aug-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.events, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote: First, Jake, let me say that I really appreciate you keeping this communication with the AFOLs going. I feel utterly betrayed by TLC as a loyal customer and from their behavior thus far regarding some of the (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Modifications to Hagrid's Hut - A New Roof

As many of my fellow Lego enthusiasts are, I to am quite unhappy with the roof on the Harry Potter set Hagrid's Hut. So, I spent about an hour or so this evening (well morning actually) designing a new roof for it. While i'm not going to claim that (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Changes to the 10021 - U.S.S. Constellation

All, A quick note to pass on the info I received about the changes to the #10021, U.S.S. Constellation (yes, this is the right set number this time!). - We are using a hinge element at the front of the ship. This hinge is new as we no longer produce (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  (canceled)

old, bricks