 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5574
5573  |  5575
Subject:
Changes to the 10021 - U.S.S. Constellation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:28:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

All,

A quick note to pass on the info I received about the changes to the #10021,
U.S.S. Constellation (yes, this is the right set number this time!).

- We are using a hinge element at the front of the ship. This hinge is new
as we no longer produce the old hinge that had a somewhat different design
but the same basic function.

- Where the "rope" goes through the mast we used to have an element with a
hole in it. We had build in a "hole" between the elements that the "rope"
can now go through.

- The small yellow 1x1 windows are no longer produced, so they have been
replaced by 1x1 yellow headlight bricks.

I believe that is it!

Jake

---
Jake McKee