 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5602
Re: Changes to the 10021 - U.S.S. Constellation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:51:24 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I thought "spy photos" indicated that was what they actually were already
doing but I could be misremembering.

I am misremembering. Sorry!

The box shown at BricksWest has it the conventional way as well.