 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5601
Re: New Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:36:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains, Bert Waters writes:

I haven't seen any discussion on the shed. I was wondering about others
opinions on the new shed. I plan to purchase at least one of these. If there
has been discussion on it can someone direct me to the
thread?

It is a wonderful train structure-- by far the best TLC has ever produced, at
least since the Retrostation.  My only comment to Brad was that I wish they had
decided to chose *dark red* instead of red to simulate the brick.  That would
have changed my rating of it from an "9" to an "11".

JOHN

It does look brilliant.  A dark red version may be asking a lot, but if I
could just drop my own hint...

I hope they make an extra lot of those 1x4x5 windows in WHITE, and make them
into a service pack.  I'm afraid the black ones just aren't as useful around
towns.

Jason J Railton