 Trains / 19331
19330  |  19332
Subject:
New Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:42:42 GMT

In Larry's transcript of the keynote he wrote:

<SNIP SNIP>
Last bit:it has ben said we have neglected this or that ir the other hting
      in trains… so we did 8 wide… JUST KIDDING.

      We have instead decided to do structures… there is an engine shed that
      hinges and opens up, lots of detail inside (red and dark grey) It can be
      used both as a wide 2 stall or a narrow single or you can butt two
together
      to make a biger one.,.. has a lathe etc.

Here is my first sighting of the engine shed.

http://www.landofbricks.com/tempbw03/DSC09449.jpg

and here are some more:

I haven't seen any discussion on the shed. I was wondering about others
opinions on the new shed. I plan to purchase at least one of these. If there
has been discussion on it can someone direct me to the
thread?

Bert Waters