 Trains / 19340
Re: New Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 02:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains, Chris Leach writes:

I agree with John..from the pictures I have seen the shed is a decent
design from Lego but would have looked MUCH better in dark red...Besides dark
red is my new favorite color to make town/train buildings out of..hee hee

You and me both, Chris! I have heard from MichLTC club members that you
practically had to stand on your head to build it in dark red because of the
limited availability of the color-- releasing this shed in dark red would have
gone a long way to proliferating the color better.

But all would be forgiven if dark red appears in some of the 400 bulk offerings
coming out this summer....wink wink nudge nudge:-)

John....Well dark red in bulk 400 buckets would be nice but not as nice as
regular bulk packs!(One can dream can't he? :-)   )
Ya I had a tough time getting all those bricks but I think the building came
out pretty good...the question is was it ashcan worthy:-)
Chris