  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2741 – 2760 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

For more price reference, I just sold (at my Brickbay store, Brickdom Parts) a 375 with original instructions, complete except for missing 1 shield, stickers all present and applied, pieces in excellent condition, for $225. As somone else noted, the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  You know you've been reading too much LUGnet when...

...you dream about LUGnuts you've never met. <Saturday night's dream> I was going by myself to a club, not a dance club, but more of a "sit down and enjoy the music" kind of club. When I got there, I saw on the marquee (a replaceable letter kind (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  The NPX-3801. A P-38 Lightning Space Contest entry and introduction.

Hello everybody, My name is Dirk van Zuilen and I have been lurking for well over a year now. Mr. Palmer's contest seemed like a nice way to finally introduce myself. I'm 31 years old and have been collecting since the age of 6. In that time I've (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.space) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  New models

While I still do not know what will come of the NOLTC[1] I have built the first two pieces. I have done a second version of an EMD SD40-2 and a Caboose. There are some new ideas, and a lot of old ones. I am really happy with the these two pieces. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  RE: Have you guys seen Meccano's "RCX" ?

(...) And at $395 US for just the brick I'm sure we'll all line up to buy one :-) NOT! Seriously, we all know there's a need for something bigger (not necesarily better) We've had discussions ranging from one "superboard" to smaller collections of (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  My Want List

I've finally gotten around to making an official want list. I've got a page of elements available for trade at www.geocities.com/xc...lego.html. I much prefer to trade over buying, and prefer to only trade within the US. If you don't see what you (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  danish trains for the danish train museum

Hello! After a break from building I have been working on some danish trains the last few months. I have them right now for exibition at the danish train museum together with my railferry. All the trains are danish from an old steamtrain to the (...) (17 years ago, 3-May-07, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: I have an idea... (regards the range of sets we get)

Peter White wrote in message ... (...) of (...) and (...) Oh, I don't know. I quite like the idea of travelling ~900km across Australia on a carefully planned route that visits a couple of dozen toy shops, I enjoy driving a lot and even if I only (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: On creating life-sized sculpture

It depends on what the sculpture is going to be used for. If it will be on display where random people will touch it you'll probably want to have a metal skeleton within. For the 5'6" (URL) angel sculpture> I got away with it being exactly 2 bricks (...) (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Another small slew of military vehicles

(...) Heh yeah -- it's pretty odd. Ran across the site some years ago and have checked on it now and again. Without going too off topic, it's more the fact that one of the vacated towers was left standing for someone TO be able to claim. Kind of the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.military)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Studless Technic models

(...) Don't catch my on my every word, please, I'm not a native speaker so expressing some subtle feelings and so are rather hard for me ;-) I just think of studded beams/holed plates as a 'compatibility layer' between System and Technic. My old 744 (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  New Mecha Variant and some updates.

Hello it has been a long time since I've posted to Lugnet but now that I'm moved to my new apartment I can begin taking pictures again. (plus my new roomate has a digital camera! yay!) Here are some old pictures that I took a number of months ago (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  New Model: The Devil's Gap

I did some experimenting with wheels and ropes, and came up with this little creation which I call The Devil's Gap. It fits nicely into the story that I'm working on and plan to have finished soon (before I'm old enough to drink hopefully). Here is (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Is 2933 Duplo Freight Train worth buying?

(...) Duplo trains are in general excellent sets, and are very robust. We've never broken one (the engines have been dropped rather a lot, everything has been trodden on repeatedly), and they run well. I have both the mid-90s and 2000 ranges. The (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.duplo)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: New colors and other info

Hi Jake, I'm not trying to shoot the messanger, but I want to make sure the LEGO company hears what I have to say. This is an expansion on what I sent you earlier. I'm glad to hear the stud shapes aren't changing. However, I will tell you as an AFOL (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: "Technic"ally deficient

Brian Sauls wrote in message ... (...) You've got several suggestions by now, but here's a couple more: * 8251 Sonic Cycle (1999) is one of the best small models I've seen. It's almost entirely "new Technic" in construction, though (89 pieces, six (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Joe's Donuts is open for business!

(...) Well, there is the Maniac Clubhouse. It is in Funtown, by the driving school and the large firefighter statue they put up. But their selection of parts has become sad as of late. Last year during BW time they had the bins full of the older (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

"Jeff Johnston" <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:FxnIvM.5An@lugnet.com... [snipped a little] (...) Maybe it's local or maybe Europe has a longer LEGO tradition, but here in the Netherlands I feel that 'LEGO' is concidered the best (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)

(...) Well, I have similar experience, and my opinion is it's because of age. My oldest parts did the same and I didn't do anything wrong to them (I mean things like lot of load, stress or anything) All I did was I built a model and than I left it (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Small search program for LDRAW parts - Version 3.4 available

OK folks! Version 3.4 of LDLIST is available for download at (URL) Summary: Ldlist is a little Windows program made for searching the available LDRAW .DAT files. Combined with a built-in piece preview, it's a fast way to find that brick, whatever (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>