 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6411
6410  |  6412
Subject:
My Want List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 00:55:56 GMT

I've finally gotten around to making an official want list.  I've got a page
of elements available for trade at www.geocities.com/xcalaburcm/lego.html.  I
much prefer to trade over buying, and prefer to only trade within the US.  If
you don't see what you need on my BST page, feel free to ask.  This list is in
no particular order.  I'll be as I see needed.  Thanks, and remember to reply
directly to Xcalabur@rocketmail.com.

Specific Quantities
------------------------------
1 Black Knight  horse trapping (red and blue)
4 Green 1x1 headlight bricks
1 Forest wench
1 Round shield
1 Rock monster from Rock Raiders
1 Green wizard's hat
1 Trans. green wand
Ice Planet old man head as seen in <set:1704>

The rest I need lots of.

Complete Minifigs
------------------------------
Ghosts
Skeletons
Dragon Masters figs
Wolfpack figs
Dark Forest figs
Gungans (Jar-Jar and Capt. Tarpals)
Darth Maul figures
Peasants as seen in <set:6103>
Fright Knights figs as seen in <set:6029>
Witches
Bat lords

Critters
------------------------------