  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2401 – 2420 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

Hello! (...) You are right, those sets are great. However, it leads me to another thought: LEGO doesn't care about us castle-heads. What, they release such great sets and I say they don't care? Now, they don't do much to keep us quiet. We complain (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Success Ratio

(...) As an AFOL trying to emerge from his Dark Ages, and being both motivated AND hindered by my four year-old son (because of him, I have the excuse to enjoy a second childhood -- but have you ever tried to clean up after a kid has been through (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Technic Roll call, who are you folks anyway?

BEGIN Instructions (leave intact) -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+...+-+-+-+-+- Always reply at the end of the thread! Delete all '<':s, replace the data in the filled in form, leave the empty form in case something goes wrong along the thread. This way there (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: building problems

(...) I have some, but the remainder of this post is a bit lengthy so bear with me if you can stand it :) I love to hear myself talk.. (...) Actually, that's not strange at all. If I can assume for a moment advantages that you may already have: 1. (...) (26 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  The Tale of a Monorail

On 11 Feb I bought a 6990 monorail on eBay. I was, for some reason I still don't quite understand, the only bidder, and I got it for $175 (which considering other monorail prices, I thought was a good deal). On Thursday last it arrived, having been (...) (26 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) I can't find fault with either of those statements, but I must point out that developing a product for kids does not require "dumbing it down." Let's use some examples. The Star Wars movies and merchandise were not generally "dumbed down," yet (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  FOTW- sail 'n' fly marina & the way things were

On my way home yesterday I stopped by the little local toystore, kind of a mom and pop place, and guess what they had sitting inside? A brand new sail and fly marina set. It was still list price but I didn't mind. It had apparently come from the (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Microfig scale (Was Re: future BRICK updated (sorta))

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) Patience, my friend, patience..... (...) to be (...) I don't think I'll be building something that big again - it takes up way too much room space, and keeping the sheer weight of bricks down means its a bit (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: 1370 Raptor Rumble Studio: thoughts

I just picked up the 1370 and 1371 at my local TRU in Charlotte NC. The 1371 is a nice set, it has traditional construction ( thye plane is very similar to the one from Outback airstrip) and the tree uses brown elements along with a girder ( which (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: New colors and other info

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> The New Coke analogy may well be a good one. In fact, New Coke was chosen overwhelmingly in blind taste tests against both Pepsi and Old Coke. The fatal mistake Coca-Cola made was forgetting that beverage purchase decisions (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Time to give props....

....to Wayne Hussey and his able crew, who put on a fest for the ages. I've been to the big show in DC, Brickfest PDX (part1), and the now defunct Bricks-West. This year's NWBC was hands down my favorite fest experience. I didn't think it was (...) (17 years ago, 14-Oct-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Petition against permanent color changes

The four of us in our very LEGO household use mass quantities of light gray and dark gray - we buy more bulk bricks and plates in these two colors than all others combined. Changing them will certainly affect us a lot! (Annoy is a better word. And I (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  The Whaling Brig 'Egregious'

Ahoy! The newest arrival in the waters around Port Brique is the whaling brig Egregious. Whalers have tended to operate further south, but Port Brique was a resupply stop for Captain Warning in his hunt for a peculiarly coloured great whale. (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  NYC Trawling for fun and Lego

Jonathan Lopes & I checked out my favorite out-of-the-way Lego shopping hole. It is a great time capsule, a veritable Slow Glass of Lego, albeit picked over. They still have Exploriens Starships. Many Star Wars sets but no X-Wing or Snowspeeder. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Make-A-Wish

Hi All, This message is of most benefit to people living in Perth, Australia, but I thought others in the LEGO community would be interested too. The Make-A-Wish Foundation of Australia have organised a fundraiser for 8 year old Ben Hamilton who's (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

Hi Jake- I usually do not have a vocal presence on LUGNET, but I feel that this is an excellent opportunity to express an opinion of this change. I personally don't mind the new colors as an ADDITION to the existing and ever-growing color palette. A (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Very Long super ramble...

Hello......... Wow....this is weird. Where to start... I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Tim Culberson, living in Saint John NB, Canada. I'm 18 years old. ... Funny thing, this, Lugnet. At this point in time you should either be thinking (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Technic Roll call, who are you folks anyway?

BEGIN Instructions (leave intact) -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+...+-+-+-+-+- Always reply at the end of the thread! Delete all '<':s, replace the data in the filled in form, leave the empty form in case something goes wrong along the thread. This way there (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  RE: Wot no RCX power connector?

(...) My guess is it vanished after they got too many "defective" units back after folks started putting adapters with the wrong voltage on their bricks. Even a wired voltage spike might kill the brick. The battery route is safer from a product (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Technic Roll call, who are you folks anyway?

"William Howard" <william@howard-fami...rld.co.uk> wrote in message news:NFBBICINOLKHMIO...d.co.uk... BEGIN Instructions (leave intact) -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+...+-+-+-+-+- Always reply at the end of the thread! Delete all '<':s, replace the data in (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>