  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2321 – 2340 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: History Question, Dear Gary

Gary Istok wrote in message <3A7F1C38.1ED8FAB9@u...ch.edu>... (...) yet (...) hundreds of (...) one of (...) I have found two different types of logos on the 1x2 bricks without the stud underneath. One is very dirty and scratched and has a more (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.792)

  Re: Lighthouse

Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment on the lighthouse. As usual the feedback was incisive and the suggestions were great. Its really nice to get the opinion of your peers after you spend alot of time on a MOC. This one is a few years (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 0.792)

  TRU and Walmart sales March 11-17

Both flyers are good from Friday March 11 to Thursday March 17. Walmart - Mandalorian, Snowtrooper, or Rebel Trooper Battle Packs $13.86 each. TRU - BOGO 50% off on Hero Factory sets. Free $10 LEGO savings card with any purchase. Redeemable March (...) (14 years ago, 11-Mar-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)

bricks
(score: 0.792)

  The Dreaded Dark Ages

The process may have been drawn out, and I've just been *slowly* kicking and screaming for about three years...but I can no longer escape the truth. I write this the same day that the vast bulk of my LEGO collection was put into a stasis of sorts; (...) (14 years ago, 11-Mar-11, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.792)

  Re: My modular castle creations

Beautiful! I have also been thinking along similar lines recently, and you have captured much of what was on my mind. The monochromality of your stuff doesn't bother me so much, castle tended to be all the same colour. I would however, suggest you (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.791)

  LD4DStudio 1.2 Beta 1 Released

Hello All, I've put a new version of my LD4DStudio online, it's 1.2 Beta 1. 'only' two major additions in this new version, namely: Real-time spring generation and freehand animation action. I haven't had the time to update the manual jet, but I (...) (14 years ago, 15-May-10, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.791)

  Sprawling LEGOLAND Malaysia to Open Next Year 2012

Sprawling LEGOLAND Malaysia to Open Next Year 2012 By Nicholas Yong : Straits Times Indonesia, February 27, 2011 Johor Baru. The Taj Mahal is almost done, while Holy Light Church in Johor Baru and the Malaysian High Court have been completed. But (...) (14 years ago, 27-Feb-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.791)

  Hello.. At last...x2

Hello.. Well after much work I I finally got into lugnet. I was having a lot problems receiving the final confirmation email. Anyways thanks to Rene and Chris.. I think I finally got it working. At last I can post and at last I can share the below (...) (14 years ago, 1-Mar-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.791)

  Re: Samsonite Info

Paul, I share your enthusiam when opening Samsonite packages. I am a fan of Lego history. I'll try to shed some light on a few of the items you mention. (...) I've got some of the Samsonite sets pictured on Brickshelf. Here's the page: (URL) also (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.1971, lugnet.db.brictionary)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 0.791)

  WHACK-O-LUG dinner - Sunday May 16th 2010.

I know Jenn is busy today, and we did discuss it at the last dinner. So.... I'll make a decision (since no one has replied yet ;) ) Due to the lack of good food, and a Discussion we had at last months dinner... This months Dinner will be at: Angel's (...) (14 years ago, 11-May-10, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)

old
(score: 0.790)

  8457: Power Puller alternate model ROCKS!

Hello all, Back in october I got out of my dark ages and immediately placed a shop at home order for the 8431 crane truck, and 8457 power puller. Even before receiving those sets, I read on their description of the power puller that the instructions (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 0.790)

  Re: The A.R.C.

(...) thank you, it was good to build again :D I have been lurking here though... and there has been such a great revival to old .space group lately that I guess I got inspired. now we gotta prod Sandlin to get his bricks outta storage ;) cheers! Jk (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 0.790)

  Re: Inferior colour rendering in this year's instructions

(...) I've noticed that it tends to be particularly bad on slopes. If the sloped side is facing the light source (upper right, IIRC) then it is rendered about five shades too light. Rounded pieces tend to look really weird, too. In my opinion they (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.790)

  C&NW Bi-levels, take 2

(4 URLs) full gallery> My first attempt at the C&NW Bi-levels was nice at the time, but now looks clunky. The prototypes are designed for push-pull operations, with a cab car on the rear end. But because I used the drop train base for the cars, I (...) (14 years ago, 25-Feb-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.790)

  Re: MOC: RCKillough Mk III

(...) It's a five channel Sanwa in the 27 MHz band. Here in Sweden that's an open band and all radio controlled toy cars etc. use 27 MHz (but some go really crazy if I switch on my transmitter *evil grin*). My father gave it to me when regulations (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 0.790)

  IndyLUG in the flyer today

We made the front page In living color. The article takes up 1/2 the front page and then a quarter of page 2. I'll scan the article so everyone can see the pictures. (URL) is the article LEGO loco Group creates tiny town from plastic blocks By Gus (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

old, bricks
(score: 0.790)

  Re: Ugly Black Castle

(...) I gather you looked at my pages of "Just 1x2" models. But that was "evil" Megabloks! One of these years I will get around to my real old-grey castle. -Chris Gray (14 years ago, 5-May-10, to lugnet.castle)

old
(score: 0.790)

  Re: Lego Logo Variants

Tony, I've collected several images of Lego printed parts, including Logo parts. Flags are listed on my Visual Flag Helper page: (URL) old open O logo on red square and red oval, and the new yellow border logo. The logo flags are at the bottom of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

old, bricks
(score: 0.790)

  Re: Cool, received Main Street Legend 10041 today!

(...) Yes, and they have changed the bricks under the rails too. There is now a blue 2 x 6 brick at each end instead of the 1 x N pieces, but the old pieces are still included in the set... BTW. There is an error in the instructions. It doesn't show (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Now does this qualify as good Lego marketing?

(...) Hear, Hear!! They're especially useful for lighting the old gas lantern so you can see your plastic pieces enough to build with them while you're out camping. Watch you don't let them get too close, though! That would be brick abuse! And use a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.789)

More:  Next Page >>