  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2021 – 2040 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help to identify a train set !!

(...) sets. (...) motor (...) I (...) and the (...) larger (...) In (...) lastly (...) Dear Steven! I would bet you have got the 127 set, even if the printed bricks of your set look like the one from 116. Maybe Lego has used the changed version (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  12 wide Mister Rogers Trolley

(URL) I (URL) posted> an in-progress pic of this MOC before Thanksgiving (which I see I dumped; don't remember doing that). In any event, we've finished it and have finally taken some pics of it. My initial post covers the main points, but I wanted (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  FA(eBay): Plants and Wild West lots ending Fri

Auctions ending on 11/02/2000 ---...--- 15 old-style palm trees (URL) Tropical jungle vegetation (URL) 4 palm trees, 6 large stumps (URL) 5 black horses with saddles (URL) Wild West cavalry accessories (URL) 15 Wild West Cavalry soldiers (URL) 12 (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:GCyzMv.InD@lugnet.com... (...) What? You mean like I wouldnt have dreamt of e-commerce? Or they they would sell bulk bricks, which I could have done 40 years ago? Or that they might sell trains, (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Elemental Challenge

"Wayne R Hussey" <eskimo2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:G5AC8E.8zy@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) have (...) Do you have the chain links for these gears, and the rare universal joints also? What about the tires that fit over the 9 tooth (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: I Just Don't See It

(...) This causes a big difference. Do not be fooled, this is the most annoying thing about building white models for me. A lot of my Lego is 20+ years old and has been in direct sunlight. The white is a totally different colour, it's really (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Update info for Pause database

Hi all, Todd, I dig all my catalogs and the internet recources, and find some missing information in the database. I try to upload the missing set pictures to ftp.lugnet.com/incoming and the total scan of the to the ftp.kl.net, from time to (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Brick Sorting

I am currently in the process of re-sorting most of my collection. I have been using a variety of storage systems. I have the containers for the bulk bricks and various size tilt bins for the more smaller parts. (URL) know some people don't like (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: 2000 Town construction sets

(...) So a couple more people don't think too much of thenew town sets. But am I really the only person on lugnet who's basically completely unimpressed by the entire new catalogue?????? I just had a look back at my 1996 catalogue - the last decent (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  peeron inventory

854-1: Go-Kart: correct 8858-2: Engines I have two of these and they were somewhat different. All the bricks were from the same era and in rather good shape. 3040 b slope brick 45 2x1, one set had with center studs and one set had no center studs. (...) (18 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.inv)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) I agree totally. But the interesting thing is... I'm twelve! Maybe thats a bit old for most of Lego's stuff- but even before I discovered Lugnet(last year) I'd had harder and harder times picking out what to buy. I used to always dash to the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.space) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  B-Wing Review

Set: B-Wing at Rebel Command Center (# 7180) Piece Count: 338 Minifigs: 3 (counting the droid) Price: $29.99 Price per Piece: $.09 (rounded up, before tax) My ratings: Parts Selections: 9 out of 10 Playability: 10 out of 10 Overall design: 8 out of (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  I just finished two Cannon MOCs

Last month, I went to the Plains of Abraham battle site with my school. I purchased a small cannon pencil shapener, and was looking at it tonight thinking- "I should be able to build this from Lego bricks." I actually built two. The first one I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Rarest Lego Windows/Doors (from Sweden)

Eric Strand brought this to my attention.... I have never seen these before in yellow... From 1953-56 TLG made the first old style windows/doors that matched the classic era windows/doors of 1956-87, but they were without studs on top. These were (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

(...) Well it's be over a month since I've had the new colors and I think I have to say I'm sorry for my earlier post. I vented my fustration on the new colors and how I did not like them. But in this past month I've actually used them in some small (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Mystery lighthouse model

About 2 years ago now when I first got on line, I saw instructions from someone for a lighthouse MOC. I remember that it was big, red and white and slightly connical though made with mostly 2X bricks. I don't have the URL anywhere. You might try (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Wow! New Train Engine Pics

(...) these were photos of an actual train that someone took so they could later build a model! Beautiful model, beautiful photos. I also like the cute little mini-train and the giant bricks and minifig. Were all of these the work of a 12-year-old? (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

Ok, my thoughts on this: First, I forget, are we talking about a range of parts that will be available for a limited time in the old colors, or a set of parts that will be available at least for a significant amount of time? What would be most (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Help wanted !

Hello, there were a lot of posts here about LUGNET members looking for a sign of life of others, believed to be in NYC. I am not sure if everyone has replied yet. Some of the names are from people I have dealed with, either through LUGNET or eBay (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  The excitement of a new Lego color!

"Yes I remember very well the excitement of finding out that Lego came out with a new color. My hands were trembling when I saw it right there plain as day in the toy store window. I was giddy with excitement at the prospect of getting a new color (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

More:  Next Page >>