  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1461 – 1480 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO Group Unveils World's Largest LEGO® Model: Star Wars™ X-Wing starfighter

The LEGO® Group Unveils World's Largest LEGO® Model To Delight LEGO Star Wars™ Fans Across The Galaxy -More than five million LEGO bricks used to create life-sized X-Wing starfighter in celebration of new LEGO Star Wars animated TV special "The (...) (11 years ago, 25-May-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.903)

  Re: Question about BFPDX

(...) <<...>> (...) Okay, I'll bite. As I have both a large LEGO collection and a model railroad collection (N-scale), I can tell you this: In the little trains industry, nobody from the suppliers even thinks about what YOU want! Heck, the american (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.902)

  Re: new mosaic builder needs advice

Hi Joe, Simple suggestion: I wouldn't mix old grays with new grays ("bluish gray" or "stone gray"). Here's also a (URL) link> to a color guide. I mostly use the RGB-values from LDraw (but I can change these values in my program). 48x48 pixels isn't (...) (12 years ago, 16-Jun-12, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

old
(score: 0.902)

  Re: General session Q&A

(...) I am so with you on this one Kevin. AFOLs with big collections and intentions of building very special MOCs are a totally different consumer to the average kid or parent buying Lego. A lot of the AFOLs here are annoyed about losing the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 0.902)

  My BrickFest moments

Hi- Inspired by Jake's post some months back for "great LEGO moments", here's a list of personal moments from BrickFest PDX 2004: 1. Checking in at LAX with 7 travel cases (plus carry ons), the agent asks "What's in the bag?". I say "LEGO". Next (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 0.902)

  Re: general session starting.

(...) [...a lot of positive things...] • We lost some of the primary building colours. (...) A "leap off the cliff", in some regards. (...) Regardless of how honest your answer (and the whole affair) was, it was communicated in a way that left way (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

old, bricks
(score: 0.902)

  studded technic beam availability

FYI - The Lego Store at Palisades Mall off 87 in NY has a variety of technic beams available in their bins as of this moment. You can buy cups of loose pieces there (large for $12.95 and small for 6.95). They had holed red 14 and 8 stud beams, GREEN (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 0.901)

  Re: P-380 Corona - P-38 Lightning Space Submission

"Anthony Babington" <hottsnoz@swbell.net> wrote in message news:Hswsp8.1MsB@lugnet.com... (...) I'll take the techno-babble for 200, Alex! And I agree with you on the studless matter. Studless is nice, but for smaller mocs with wings, those (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 0.901)

  Re: rtlToronto - facebook page and dinner

(...) Only important to those that want to pick up their bricks. LOL. As well, as far as I recall... Chris said "Hey, lets go to the USA this Friday..." Janey said "Uh, rtlToronto is THIS Friday" Chris said "Oh, I guess I better post on LUGnet about (...) (11 years ago, 8-May-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.901)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Well, chiming in on Ben's message, 'cause here's a good a place as any :) A few things-- Any thread that gets Suz to post is okay in my books :) So here's LUGNET, being run, as many people have stated, by Todd (and by Suz in the past), and (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Mosaic teaser / wallpaper

(...) -- a very simple image headlight mosaic. In fact, I had remembered someone else doing a Mario-esque non-headlight mosaic, and thought that old computer games characters would be a good idea for this sort of thing, being simple and (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.900)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

Hello! (...) Well, most AFOLs already have been LEGO fans as kids and - after a periode of neglecting the brick, the so called 'dark ages' - found back to their old love. That means: For the purpose of growing hard core LEGO fans it's necassary to (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains) !

old, bricks
(score: 0.900)

  Re: New Mecha - The Rizmit

(...) Cool, the Red Robot is an old fave? (single tear) (...) So far so good, miss ya bro. (...) I grilled my Mom, well she sent them somewhere! Just think, some muggle is swooshing your Ties as we speak, oh the in justice. I'll make it up to you. (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine ../ Psychoanalytiker?

Guten Morgen, ihr stillen Mitleser und aktiven Lugnet-Teutonen! (Bei letzteren ist der Plural natürlich nur aufgeschminkt. Wenn ich mich selbst miteinbeziehe, wäre ein Dual angebracht, aber der ist ja seit über 1000jahren aus der Mode gekommen, (...) (12 years ago, 4-Jun-12, to lugnet.loc.de)

old
(score: 0.899)

  Robothon and June 30th SMART meeting

We had a GREAT time at Robothon today! For the first couple of hours we were putting together our ball contraption, and the crowds weren’t too heavy yet, but they enjoyed watching the progress, always anticipating what the rest would look like when (...) (12 years ago, 3-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

old
(score: 0.899)

  Re: VP of Palo Alto's SAP Arrested in LEGO Bar Code Scam

(...) Hmm,,,I think Ms. Hendrickson just described my old Lego Storage Facility that I had in between marriages! But at least all of my Lego was purchased lawfully. (12 years ago, 29-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

old
(score: 0.899)

  Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures

(...) TLC has plenty of fantasy in all of their product line. IMHO, all of the castle line is fantasy, from it's inception onward. I never saw much realism in the line, more of a child-like representation of what we all dream life of a knight would (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.899)

  Cool Pick a Brick at Palisades

The Palisades Center Lego store has some pretty useful pick a brick colors in stock, including clear 1x2 bricks, trans blue 1x2 and 1x1 blue brick, fences, old gray, and more. Copy the link for a pic of some of the assortment: (URL) you want to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 0.899)

  Wake-up Australia!!!

GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA!!! What was everyone's New Year resolution??? keep away from forums, including our own? ;) Where is everyone? Everytime I look here now, all I see is posts several days old or even close to or a week or more!!! Is it the time (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 0.899)

  Re: New Mecha - The Rizmit

I really admired the style of this old foot: (URL) the new incarnation is certainly more practical and functional. Your robots have become more functional over time, while remaining artistic and beautiful (in an insectobot kind of way). The skeleton (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.899)

More:  Next Page >>