  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1321 – 1340 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy

(...) That's a fantastic point. I was out of my Dark Ages for five years (and 26 years old) before I'd ever even heard of Dacta. Admittedly, I'm not the best-informed consumer, but I'm not the dimmest, either. If I'd been aware earlier of this (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.432)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) I am a mom, sons 4 (almost 5) and 1. My son has had no interest in Jr. sets past the age of three. He likes my town sets, from the early 90's and 80's because of the detail, like garage doors. I talk to my (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 2.432)

  !! Macaroni's added at my Brickbay-shop !!

I've added to my Brickbay shop 225 (!) 2x2 macaroni-bricks (red, black, yellow, blue and white) ON SALE: White and black macaroni's (-20%) and old type doors/windows (-30%) !! All these parts in VERY GOOD condition. Take a look: (URL) you there! (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.431)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) My sons are ages 5 and 7. The younger one loves to build and can easily build sets labeled ages 8-12, for instance. The worst trouble he has is finding the pieces, so I agree with Rose that the newer inside packaging into separate poly bags (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.431)

  Re: any way to proram the robot with a map ?

(...) I did something similar so my 4yr old daughter could run a robot around on the floor and have it pick up and move lego bricks. I created an Excel spreadsheet that looked like the floorplan of the room. She could make the robot follow a path by (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 2.431)

  Re: Of sorting and lists

(...) Primary wanted pieces (in no particular order) 1 gray castle peasant (as in set #1974) 1 gray castle helmet with grille 1 red 2x2 Imperial Guards flag 1 gold bugle 1 black saddle 1 plain red bird (not a parrot) 1 white 1x2 tile with hand of (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.431)

  Re: History Question, Dear Gary

(...) Thanks Jim, I'm saving that as a bookmark. It is interesting to see how many interesting colors LEGO was produced in the early 1950's. Also the old pre-classic LEGO windows are interesting (can't use this in our constructions today, no slots (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.431)

  Need pieces to #6270 Forbidden Island

Hi Legofans, I need some pieces to complete my #6270 Forbidden Island. I tried Lego Consumer Affairs, but they didn't have most of the pieces I asked for and the others were too expensive. If you have these pieces and are willing to sell them, email (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.430)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) Well, I'll tell you what. What we are talking about here are apple and orange AFOLs. You are the type of AFOL who likes to build and collect *sets*. You pine for the old days when sets "were still good". Me? I am the exact opposite. I look (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 2.430)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) When you say "old Lego," roughly what year or year range are you referring to? I haven't really noticed any quality differences recently, but huge quality differences since the 70's (better since then). Is the quality lesser now than, say, 5 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 2.430)

  Re: Classic Space Questions on US set Variations

(...) My old Galaxy Explorer had printed LL928 bricks. (...) Where do people find these things? :) -JDF (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 2.429)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) I'm not asked, but this is one of my "favorite" topics, since I'm really concerned about the decreasing quality of bricks (to be measured) as well as the quality (playability) of sets (which is quite subjective). I recently bought a 342 ( (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 2.429)

  Re: Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains?

(...) I think this is one of the most amazing old photos. Waycool! It almost seems, though, as if they were marketing more to companies (like, serious architectural firms and stuff) than to adults per se. Does that make any sense? Are the adults (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.people)

old, bricks
(score: 2.429)

  Re: Let's be realistc (WasRe:MoreVenomAnyone? (WasRe:Givethemabreak (was:Hey,like,isanyonethere?)))

(...) I know some interesting things, but of course I can't discuss them before LD announces them. I'll elucidate in another way though. All of us have had our own unique experiences with TLC. [1] The volume and variety of contact I've had could (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.general) !

old, bricks
(score: 2.429)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) how the quality of the Lego brick is way down. Anyone that has old Lego can put it sid by side with the new ones and can see that there are huge differences in the quality. Here are a few: 1. The old Lego were much brighter and had a better (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.429)

  New Dinosaurs

(...) Actually we should love those new Raptors and the Pteranodon. I, too, think that they don't look as "cool" as the Spinosaur, but I think it's a great approach of TLC not to make more SPUDs, but add some smaller special parts and build up the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.429)

  Re: was Re: inevitable survey thread >_< Comment NOW: stickers

(...) I think it is possible and you, of all of us, has ready source material for inspiration =8^) I would like to be able to "cover up" blemished/old/scratched bricks with a nice pattern... While I have been happy w/ my brick+ plate walls, it would (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

old, bricks
(score: 2.429)

  Re: Technic Tank Treads/Coveyer belt!

(...) I did. For a partly horizontal / partly low sloped section that I used to transport the goods away from unther the track and out of the dumping bin, I've made a kind of track from pairs of the old 4,5V/12V rails with a 2 studs wide gap between (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.428)

  Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!-SPUDS No fault of TLG-!!!IMPORTANT!!!

(...) I'm not sold on this idea that there needs to be a transition between Duplo and System that uses POOPs. Who among us was seriously challenged by th 2x4 brick when we were 5 years old? When we were 4 years old? Heck, even 3-years-old? Nope. I'm (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.428)

  Re: Old spareparts

Such sets as wheel sets and red bogieplates aren't availible, only motors, points, trakcs, light bricks a.s.o. And, no, there are no doors or windows! So any highpriced items are not availble. I myself need motors, electric inserts, wires and (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.428)

More:  Next Page >>