  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1281 – 1300 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Jake did good - Other Quality Issues

(...) I've had this problem and it gets worse the more weight you put on the wheelsets (it's awful with 8mm:1ft scale trains as the trains are twice the weight of 6-wide ones). I've had to modify quite a few wheelsets as a workaround. I too am (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.925)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

I think the large 48x48 baseplates should be available in the old grey. Other than that, I'd like to see all basic bricks, plates, slopes, and tiles made available in the NEW greys. Maybe in buckets to supplement the slow leak they've been released (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.925)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) They were "following the trends in the children's toy market". Look at Pokemon, Power Rangers, and the like. Enormous success stories with incredible revenue from toys over the years. The stinking Pokemon toy market won't die! My kids bought (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 0.925)

  Re: Well-known member of the AFOL community arrested on alleged child molestation charges

From: (URL) START OF REPORT **** By Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal on September 28, 2012 at 4:16 PM, updated September 28, 2012 at 5:44 PM A Jersey City LEGO "master" has been sentenced to the maximum prison term possible under his plea deal (...) (12 years ago, 22-Nov-12, to lugnet.mediawatch)

old
(score: 0.925)

  Parts Colour Availability Equality

Whilst other threads focus on old and new colours (please keep those out of this one), there is a general issue of parts availability that I think should be addressed in the marketing strategy of the Lego company. Many of us like to buy parts in (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 0.925)

  Who is that guy with his own picture on the LEGO Box??

This guy.... (URL) it's Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen owner of LEGO! ;-) He was at Fanwelt 2012, the Cologne LEGO Show in Germany this weekend, and this picture was taken by my good German LEGO friend Sven Köppchen. Sven and a group of European AFOLs put (...) (12 years ago, 25-Nov-12, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 0.925)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

Jake- I wrote a reply addressing my general response to ordinary bricks in which I failed to mention track and baseplates. Maybe you could solve two track problems at one time: Make runs of old dark gray track and generically bag/box them in sets of (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.925)

  RE: Request for Feedback - focused thread

I have to say the parts most important to me would be roof stock in old brown, all the parts that were in the black roof pack, though add in the one part that was missing so we can make more than straight roofs. (URL) (we could use these in black (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.924)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Thanks for listening and understanding. Sorry your ears are taking a bashing! You're doing better than other companies would do. Please explain the "good thinking" though. IMHO "good thinking" would be to make future new colours more realistic (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego) !

old, bricks
(score: 0.924)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

(...) Would it be possible to produce all the pre-2004 sets with old grey (including any re-releases such as Legends?) Failing that, parts I'd like still available would be those used in Classic Space and Castle construction with a priority given to (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.924)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(snip) This is a fairly radical opinion, I guess, but I'm not convinced that the 9V track is one of the "key" pieces to keep in production in old dark grey. I know it's different but frankly, this is an area where reality DOES vary. Railroads (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 0.924)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

Hi Jake, Here are a couple of possible ways to go. 1. Create theme buckets in old colors: "Classic-Space Bucket" - basically this would include speciallized elements found in the first lines of the Space theme - take for instance the light gray (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.924)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

Ok, my thoughts on this: First, I forget, are we talking about a range of parts that will be available for a limited time in the old colors, or a set of parts that will be available at least for a significant amount of time? What would be most (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.924)

  Re: Jake did good Thanks!!

(...) Why not change old gray to pink then? You are saying that kids don't care about color, but the color change was still an improvement? (...) I'm really not buying that the subtle, subliminal appeal of the new colors to kids will outweigh the (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.924)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

(...) 1. With the (possible) exception of train track (especially 9V) and the 48x48 baseplate, I wouldn't want parts to be 'locked into' a particular color, if that meant they were completely unavailable in other colors. But parts that I would like (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.924)

  Re: Enough about colors already

Yep, this got ugly in a hurry. If truth be told, I can see why TLC did the color change. Here is my theory: TLC felt that it should keep its lines fresh; TLC felt that a new vigor should be fed into the toys is made. So, it came up with several (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.924)

  Re: Announcing new legend!

(...) Together, yes, I can tell. Takes a second, but I can tell. It's not overly hard. Put them together on a MOC? if they're on a flat surface, side by side, then, yes, you can see that something's slightly off. Put them together on the same MOC a (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 0.924)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

(...) Thanks Jake, Agreed. I think I'm not alone in wanting it all, but I understand that you need to know what we'll settle for. So I think the minimum would be all bricks, plates, slopes and tiles in the 'common sizes' in the original colours, as (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.924)

  Re: Announcing new Legend!

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:409C2822.F2FCB9...faq.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) nothing. (...) important (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I disagree. There comes a point when saying the same thing over and over again (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego) !!

old, bricks
(score: 0.924)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Thanks Jake, for once again reaching out to the community. I understand how the company works, and I am glad to hear that they are allowing some parts to be continued in the old colors! Having said that, I think the following would be great to (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 0.924)

More:  Next Page >>