  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1261 – 1280 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New colors and other info

Jake, Thank you for the quick reply. I am glad to hear about the studs issue, not so glad to hear about the color changes, but I'm sure you've heard much on this issue. One question--are current bulk parts at S@H in the "old" grays or the "new" (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Aging pieces with printing and logos

(...) Obviously the bricks with "engraved" lettering have a better chance of lasting a long time since the "engraving" protects the paint. On the other hand, I think these bricks are just painted with normal paint. The newer way that TLC does (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: K-Mart Rant (Was: Re: K-Mart Sale)

(...) My Non-Lego-Significant-Other refuses to go to the K-Mart near me -- she claims the place is just too disgusting for her to step foot inside of it. And actually it's true -- there is often foodstuffs, spit, vomit, what-have-you all over the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Help wanted with old UK catalogue [long and contains most text/in fo from it.]

Ben, You just described the UK 1966 Catalogue. AFAIK it was available free from toy shops from approx April 66, but was not included in any sets (except _maybe_ 050 and 060); hence it is one of the more difficult to find. Phil. ----- Original (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Are "classic" technic parts doomed?

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HDBwD1.148o@lugnet.com... (...) news:HDBuAA.z3r@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) superhero-multi-purp...act-module (...) I hope the Technic motors never goes out of production, actually I hope they (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  New LEGO Parts for AFOLs.....

Dear LEGO Direct, Previously I made a request for some new LEGO Architectural elements that can be used by the Town and Train Systems (or any other systems that can find it useful). After viewing some of the nice pieces used in the Belville System, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  a few pics of my old castle

This saturday, I brought a castle of mine to a WAMALUG meeting, and someone with a digital camera was kind enough to take a few pics and put them on brickshelf. They can be found at: (URL) are the ones along the top. Unfortunately, we didn't get any (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Big Red Rocket

No backstory this time--just bricks! I have posted pics of my Galaxy Cruiser at: (URL) (when moderated) She's very old-school, launching vertically, (URL) landing horizontally. (URL) Transport Shuttles (PTSs) launch out of the nose. (URL) topmost (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Which is the best Lego Castle set ever?

(...) instead... (...) The trouble with getting in on Castles so late is that the only affordable things that are available are definitely weaker. The one thing I'll say for the Night Lord's Castle is that it doesn't have a raised baseplate, and the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Comments on first ever visit to legoland

Well, I finally got to go to legoland windsor last friday. A good day but I can't help feeling a little disappointed in places :-( Site itself is great - and bigger than I expected. We had our 3 yr old and a 3 month old baby so progress around the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk.en)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  For Immediate Release

Hey, LEGO fans...you asked for it...now you get it! You wanted a greater selection of colors - green, silver, gold, purple, orange, pink! Now you can have them! You wanted greater contol over the piece assortment in your sets - more tiles, more (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Blue Castle, a 25 year-old MOC

(...) Thanks Bruce. This castle keeps reminding me that we can do so much, no matter what our limitations. I'm really proud of that window detail. I'm sure it was partly inspired by the back cover of Hot Rocks by the Rolling Stones. I too, am amazed (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  A few new and old trains

The (URL) concept Octan/Shell power units> and an (URL) 12v set no. 7725> use the recent hinged truck cab windscreen-- Thanks GrapeApe for (URL) the parts>! I finally got around to some illustrated steps for the Union Pacific Executive Touring set. (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Only 20 years of waiting

(...) Very coooool ! :) which parts of this scene where the "evil bricks" that made you wait 20 years for ? 4 red doors, 4 old flagpoles ? Kai (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

(...) Jake, thanks for giving us the opportunity to be heard. Honestly, at first I didn't care about the color change because I didn't think it would be a big deal, but now I am concerned. I don't buy LEGO at the same pace as some of the people (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  FSOT: #540, #354, Space, Baseplates, + old stuff

Hey all, If you don't have any items to offer in trade, quote me a price for the item you want. My want list is at the bottom. Thanks for looking! Dave #540 Swiss Villa - Here's a true classic from the beginning of Lego. Set is missing only the bush (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Studless Technic models

Hi, last of my today's spam flood ;-) As I've built Backhoe yesterday, I still don't get that Lego move. Why did they replace _ALL_ technic bricks with studless beams? I think that the beams have 'right to live', for styling the outer parts they're (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Disclaimer

(...) If the instructions are sold containing an error, then I agree that the author isn't accountable for buyers who purchase additional bricks from a separate source, but if the author is also selling the bricks to make the set, then the author is (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks

On 18.50 8/28/2003 +0000, Jon Palmer wrote (...) _WWWWEEEELLLLL_ since you brought it up... :-) Why not make it 4 (12, 22, 32, etc). Reasoning: make "ground level" 2 over the baseplate... to allow texture on the moon... Yea, I know its a pain... but (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Voting for old sets in new colors (WAS: Re: $Here’s the Deal$)

(...) wonder......... What if, the next time that LEGO holds a vote for a set to be reissued, they use the same types of concept pictures? This could allow them to research which color people might prefer before they even order the bricks to make (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

More:  Next Page >>