 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5941
FSOT: #540, #354, Space, Baseplates, + old stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 19:51:03 GMT

Hey all,

If you don't have any items to offer in trade, quote me a price for the item
you want.  My want list is at the bottom.  Thanks for looking!

Dave

#540 Swiss Villa - Here's a true classic from the beginning of Lego.  Set is
missing only the bush and the antenna.  I have substituted a milky
translucent antenna for the missing white one and a later-era round green
bush.  All pieces are used but in good condition.  I had to substitute a few
later-era basic bricks to complete the set.  Instructions were in bad shape
but have been carefully repaired with magic tape.

#354 Police Heliport - The kid must've loved this set 'cause it's really
been played with! No instructions or box. Set is missing:
-     Three 2x2 gray tiles (I have substituted six used ones of the newer
kind with the fingernail groove).
-    One 1x2 clear medium-slope.
- One 1x4 blue brick with "Legoland" printing, plain 1x4 blue brick
substituted.
- One of the 1x2x3 doors is missing glass.  Some blue parts show exposure to
the sun.  Two of the four 1x1 red tiles on the helipad fit loosely.  The 1x4
white brick with headlights + grill decoration is half worn off.  Some basic
bricks are not from this era and I had to substitute newer ones.  The clear
slope pieces (two 1x2's and two 2x4's) all have some stress fractures.  The
other decorated pieces are in good condition.  I have substituted one milky
translucent antenna for the missing white one.
-
#6983 Ice Station Odyssey - The big base set for Ice Planet 2002 and the
only one to contain trans-orange ¼ domes.  Also the only set other than the
#6973 Deep Freeze Defender to contain the Ice babe.  Set is complete.  All
pieces are used but in good condition.  Box and instructions are excellent.

#6898 Ice Sat-V - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in good
condition.  No instructions or box.

#6879 Blizzard Baron - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in good
condition.  No instructions or box.

#4198 Spy-bot - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in good condition.
No instructions or box.

#6820 Starfire I - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in good
condition.  Blue minifig has no gold on logo.  No instructions or box.

#6926 Mobile Recovery Vehicle - Set is missing one wheel.  All pieces are
used but in good condition.  This set contains two 4x4x6 dual-angled
window/corridor pieces with two trans-yellow windowpanes.  Both yellow
minifigs have no gold on logo.  No instructions or box.

#6872 Lunar Patrol Craft - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in good
condition.  Yellow minifig has no gold on logo.  This set contains two rare
1x4 trans-yellow antennas and two 1x3x2 blue doors, neither piece is easy to
find these days.  No instructions or box.

#6892 Modular Space Transport - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in
good condition.  Both yellow minifigs have no gold on logo.  This particular
set actually uses three 2x2 black brick w/town tire treads for wheels.  I've
never seen them used in any other Space set.  No instructions or box.

#1804 Crossbow Boat - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in good
condition.  Set contains one Dragon Master knight, two crossbows, and a
large white teardrop shield.  No instructions or box.

#8412 Technic Nighthawk - Set is missing blue chair.  The dark gray tube for
the rear propellor has some damage at one end.  All other pieces are used
but in good condition.  Instructions very good.

One 32x32 tan baseplate from #6766 Rapid River Village.  Mint.

Two 16x32 tan baseplates from #6766 Rapid River Village.  Mint.

Two 32x32 gray straight roadplates.  18-stud wide roadway w/bicycle lane.
Used but in very good condition.

One gray 32x32 roadplate from #6395 Victory Lap Raceway.  Plate has some
dents and scars from what looks like glue.

One 24x32 green rounded-corner baseplate from #354 Police Heliport.  There
is some stress discoloration on the underside but overall the plate is in
good condition.

One 24x32 green rounded-corner baseplate, plain.  Very good condition.

One light green 32x32 baseplate from Poolside Paradise.

Eight red bicycles.

Ten white 2x4 axle bricks - two small red hubs and black rubber wheels each.

Two white 2x4 axle bricks - two large red hubs and black rubber wheels each.

Two white 2x4 axle bricks with 1x5 "steering" pole.

Three red 1x4x3 windows w/outside shutter fingers - Each have pair of white
inner shutters.

Three red 1x4x3 windows w/outside shutter fingers - no inner shutters.

One yellow 1x4x3 window w/outside shutter fingers - pair of red inner
shutters.

One red 1x4x5 door w/clear glass and two vertical bars + horizontal center
bar - right side.

Ten dark gray 2x8 railroad ties.

Fourteen dark gray Train track curves.

Two dark gray Train track straights.

Dave's Want List

Highest Priority

One white maiden's cap.

Five pairs of white 2x4x5 half-cylinders from #6454 Countdown Corner.

Nine 1x4 black plates with side rod pointing down.

Three 32x32 light blue + dark gray ¼ crater plates from #6199 Hydro
Crystalation Station.

1x6x5 giant viewscreen from #493 Space Command Center.  ?  I have the other
viewscreen used in #6970 Beta-1 Command Base to offer in trade.

Several dozen gray minifig heads (I'll take however many you can part
with!).

Six black Islander hairpieces.

Red, black, or gray 2x2x5 super-tall girder pieces.

2x2x16 Black columns (from Rock Raiders HQ).

Brown pitchfork.

High Priority

Four 1x6x2 gray arches.

Three pairs of 1x3x6 brown arched doors.

Eight 1x1x2 gray brick w/hinge fingers.

Five gray 2x2 convex inverse corner slopes.

Four 32x32 gray ¼ crater plates from #6278 Enchanted Island.

Six (or twelve!) gray (preferred), red, or black 1x2x3 arched windows with
barred (preferred) or lattice inserts.

Two or three orange starfish from #7161.

Six gray castle wall corners w/Islander foliage decoration.

Two baseplates from #6090 Royal Knight's Castle.

Two baseplates from #4990 Rock Raiders HQ.

Two baseplates from #5986 Amazon Ancient Ruins.

Three green Forestman caps.

Two small blue plumes.

Two small yellow plumes.

One 2x6x3 trans-clear windshield.

Chrome 1x1x2 cylinders and elbows.

Two giant ¼ domes in trans-green.

Three giant ¼ domes in trans-yellow.

Three giant ¼ domes in trans-antifreeze.

?   I have many ¼ in trans-dark blue domes (used but in good condition) to
offer in trade.  Two for each trans-green dome (#6199) and a complete dome
for each trans-antifreeze (#6989) or trans-yellow (#6987).  I also have two
which have the sticker used in #6959 Lunar Launch Site.  Both stickers have
wear but are still in fair condition.

The giant blue wall piece from #493 Space Command Center (the one with the
big monitor screen on it).  Must be in excellent condition.

?  I have the brother (or sister) of this piece (also in excellent
condition) from Beta-1 Command Base to offer as one-for-one trade.

Blue 1x4 brick with LL 918, LL 924, LL 928 printed in white (I gotta ask!).

Giant white dome wall sections from Exploriens #6958 Android Base.

Black, white, or gray Castle walls and corners w/painted stone pattern only!

Gray or black 7x7x2.3 battlements.

Gray or black 4x8x2.3 battlements.

Brown castle corners.

Brown, black, white, or dark gray 1x4x2 four-spindle railings.

One red 4x8x6 half-turret top, faceted.

Dark gray 3x6x6 faceted walls w/ small arched window.

Green and brown segmented ropes/vines from Ninja sets.

Blue, yellow, white, or red Dragon Master helmet crests + pair sidewings.

#6544 Shuttle Transcon II - MISB preferred.

Blue 32x32 baseplate.

Four ¼ crater raised Islander baseplates.

White Launch Command technician minifig.