  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1241 – 1260 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Elemental Challenge

(...) Mark you got me thinking....... Wayne here are a few of the rarer items: ---...--- 1) 1x1 round brick (Type I without the tapered base) in red with the Esso oil can stickers, used in very early Danish Esso packs. 2) the 1950's to early 1960's (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.448)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Really. So if I look at the Guild of Bricksmith page, and copy one of your designs, and place it in my living room, you're going to take me to court? Good luck not getting laughed at by the judge. You do realise that you have to prove some (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.448)

  New at Bricksburg Depot (11/20)

I just finished adding a ton of parts to my Brickbay store. Highlights include a few of those old town roadsigns, several decorated bricks and tiles, black and yellow Model Team wheels, wagon wheels, violet 2x3 slopes (from McD Happy Meals) and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 2.447)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) A bit harshly worded there, but basically I agree. If I was able to create something real nice (which I don't think has happened yet) I too would like a set of instructions for it, because although I was able to as a kid to assemble the 850 (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.447)

  Re: UK J-Box 1 status (was Re: J-Boxes whats happening guys?)

"Ian Bishop" <ianbishop@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:G5F7y7.599@lugnet.com... (...) so (...) I'll (...) I would also suggest NEW parts only, with exceptions for old and hard to find parts. There is no room for bitten, scratched and dirty 2x4 (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 2.447)

  Re: Elemental Challenge

"Wayne R Hussey" <eskimo2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:G5AC8E.8zy@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) have (...) Do you have the chain links for these gears, and the rare universal joints also? What about the tires that fit over the 9 tooth (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.447)

  Re: How do you view your LEGO collection?

(...) F. Like a monkey on my back that demands to be fed. Constantly. Ok, that's how I feel lately, with the almost nightly stops at Toys R Us on the drive home from work, the extended drive to the boonies seeking Wal*Marts for new SW sets, but it's (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.447)

  Brickbay shop "bricks4you"

Hello everybody, Just a little advertising about my shop, it's already well visited, but i think a lot of you could be interested in the bricks and minifigs i sell. The shop contains primary castle and pirate sets and parts. But also a few star wars (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.447)

  Review: 7166 Imperial Shuttle

Hi everyone, I got the 7166 Imperial Shuttle today, so I put it together and took some pics to share with you. (URL) usual, here are my 2 Imperial Credits The Good: -It's the freakin' Imperial Shuttle! -Good form. I think LEGO did a nice job on the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 2.447)

  Man oh MAN! Why can't dreams be real??

My latest dream: I walk into a Target and naturally head towards the Lego aisle. Only thing is, there isn't *a* Lego aisle. There are four of them. The first two had all of the 2001 sets, ho hum, I was not interested in them, because I happened to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.447)

  Re: Hypothetically Speaking...

(...) What is the common goal??? That's what I'm trying to establish . Would people still want toywides or would they want something more? Do people just want more metroliners in 5 colors, or something more? *Do people really care, or would they (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.447)

  Re: model of us supreme court building??

(...) I'm surprised it didn't appear in LEGOLAND. On the Ultimate LEGO Book on pages 102-103 it shows the US Capitol out of 1.6 Million LEGO bricks, as well as the Jefferson Memorial, and the Old Post Office, now a shopping center. No US Supreme (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

old, bricks
(score: 2.446)

  Re: Trivia: The First Junior Brick?

(...) The 1x6x5 bricks are quite old, as early as 1978. See the printed bricks in 493 and 6970. Seen in this page of the 493 instructions: (URL) in this page of the 6970 instructions: (URL) a proud owner of both of these bricks, I for one am glad (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.446)

  Re: How do you sort your legos?

(...) I personally sort by part. I currently have well over 100,000 parts and wouldn't be able to find parts if I just through all of one color together. I keep my basic, primary color, bricks in tubs sorted by size. A few sizes are going to be (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.storage)

old, bricks
(score: 2.446)

  Old Train Pieces, Conveyor Belt Units, Etc.

I have added to my Brickbay Store "Bricks & Pieces" several LEGO items from the "Classic" era. These include train couplings, wheels and bases, ladders, conveyor belt units and pieces, and crane hoist units. Please take a look at: (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.446)

  Re: How rare is...

That sounds like one of the old (pre-technic) 2x4 bricks. "Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." <arcanamachi@netzero.net> wrote in message news:G6w7wr.E83@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 2.446)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) Sure! Sell me your stuff cheap (it has no REAL value to you anyhow :o) and then in 5 to 10 years lament the loss of all that lost ABS. Seriously, I am now 27 and lost my LEGO interest at about age 15 (at least in public) and only built one (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

old, bricks
(score: 2.446)

  Legoland California Gift Box model

As posted previously, Legoland California has a hand assembled set available during the Breakfast with Mrs. Claus. It is a model of a gift box approximately 6x6x6 in size and cost $5. It comes with approximately 109 pieces, printed instructions, and (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

old, bricks
(score: 2.445)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

I thank my mother on a regular basis that she kept the LEGOs for me. She instilled several beliefs about LEGO at an early age, the rules were as follows: 1) You do not loan LEGO out to anyone, no matter how nice they are (This relates back to an (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.445)

  Re: Interim Trip Report - Part 4

Another installment... Tuesday night I went up to Berkely to have dinner with a friend who is in seminary at the Pacific School of Religion. I made a slight mistake in really only allocating an hour for the drive when an hour and a half is really (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

old, bricks
(score: 2.445)

More:  Next Page >>