  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1181 – 1200 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Chris Gray's site (was Re: MB sites)

(...) I have worked with Mega Bloks. They don't hold together quite so well as LEGO bricks. They're not as bad as Best Lock. They also aren't quite as uniform in color as LEGO bricks (but that may be a plus for castle building). People have noted (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 2.459)

  Rant...

Let me begin by stating that I think Lego is one of the best companies on the planet. My experience with them is that they make an excellent product which they stand behind with spectacular customer service. They also usually listen to customer (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 2.459)

  Re: Where do you keep your Lego?

I have Lego all over my house. I live in Bogotá, so my place is very different to all you AFOL. I think I am the only Lego fan in Colombia. I have the big part of my collection in my daughter room (3 years old) in a selfmade bookcase of real bricks (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.458)

  Re: Help with part ? from 540, also FOTW

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) The 540 set that I have is a US version from 1974. I really beleive that the pine tree came in the set, Mike got an egg tree and the box shows the old tree. Is this possible? (...) Is the egg tree stiff? The (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.458)

  Re: Acela ver2: Magnetic nose coupler

Jumping in to add my voice to the 6 vs 8-wide thing. 8-wide has been fun. I think the biggest advantage is the extra interior room. Big cars look cool, but when you can open them up and have great interiors the coolness factor goes WAY up. The three (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.458)

  Brown backpacks in Shell set!

Pardon me if this is old news to everyone, but I missed out on the last batch of Shell promo sets and was quite thrilled to see that set #3 came with a brown backpack, along with a brown 8x8 plate and four 1x4 log cabin-style bricks. Great deal for (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.458)

  Re: SEALUG Meeting November 11th photos

(...) Normal blue bricks. They look purple because of the flash. (...) Hmm. you might not be old enough to know that yet. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.458)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:G3D163.K3D@lugnet.com... (...) just (...) be (...) have (...) I agree wholeheartedly with that statement. I'm certainly loyal to the brand - but if it comes to the point I'll only be loyal to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 2.458)

  New Duplo Trains (was Re: Myer Value Packs)

(...) Buy track, and tunnels, I'm not impressed with the new sets (see below). If that's your 1st bridge, buy another, much more you can do with two. Lots of straight track, you'll probably pick up enough curved track in other sets. I've bought (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.duplo)

old, bricks
(score: 2.457)

  Re: Where do you keep your Lego?

Gee, after reading all this suddenly I'm happy with my modest collection. Only 100 sets, all sorted in a variety of boxes. They're in a little pile in the attic, and I just take them down at times. I guess my style is a bit like Jennifer's, except I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.457)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

(...) I hope you read all the ideas as well ;-) (...) Not to mention the age old issue of 'comerical' confidentiality. (...) Commerical Fanzine? Might need some new staff and an editor but I feel this might be a way of explaning things. It worked (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.457)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

(...) Mr. Glennon: Based upon a) the terrific piece count/price ratio of current Megablok sets, and b) the large amounts of basic bricks in these sets, I'd say that Megablok's marketing research has led them to the opposite conclusion. It seems that (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.457)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

Ashley thank you very much for your reply. I realize that it is very hard in todays economy to respond about a company's business and marketing in an open forum. I am a product manager and am currently employed by an internet security company and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.456)

  Juniorization Manifesto

Juniorization Manifesto I'm going to try and share my thoughts about juniorization. It is my utmost hope that I can present reasons for and against it, though I fear that my arguments shall be slightly one sided. I don't expect to get a formal (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.456)

  LUGOLA Meeting #5---November 4th, 2000

One word describes this meeting: WOW! We had a fantastic turnout this time around and nearly everyone brought womething to show off or trade. A great time was had by all as shown in the pictures taken by Ashley Glennon. (URL) 'Big Blue' was there as (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.456)

  Re: Blashemy? - Repairing LEGO Bricks?

(...) <snip> (...) I'm curious as to where the Ambroid Proweld and or Tenax 7R might be obtained. In the recent past, I've used basically what Eric used, ABS/PVC MEK, which is not much of a solvent (plastic melter, plastic combiner), but more of a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.456)

  Re: Treacleheads (was Re: Sticking it to Todd (was Re: Clones Database))

(...) Thank you Matthew. And because I've had two hours sleep in about forty I'll just point out that 1. fast and red are in fact adjectives, hence the first example, and 2. Coke is a trademark and a proper noun (like LEGO) hence the second example. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

old, bricks
(score: 2.455)

  Re: new slope pieces wanted (was: Re: What set has black roof peak/gable?)

What I would like to see is something where we could build roofs of varying slope degree and have short pieces where we could build in a small attic study part, or something like that. The only problem I can see is it may well end up being a series (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 2.455)

  Re: The Cellulose Acetate Conspiracy!

Gary Istok skrev i meddelandet <3A1424BB.48FFB1A2@u...ch.edu>... (...) Taking out my bag of VOL (Very Old Lego) which _should_ be from the 50's, I find 3 plates 6x8 (I don't remember reading the previous thread, were you discussing only plates (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.455)

  Wow!

Wow, old printed bricks are worth a pretty penny: (URL) of those is almost $20 per brick, the other is about $15 per brick. I guess I also got a pretty good deal getting a complete 375/6075 Yellow Castle for $150, here's an incomplete set of (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.454)

More:  Next Page >>