  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 741 – 760 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Part Minifig Helmet - Type 1 (Thick Chinstrap)

(...) Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type ... Thin Chinstrap, Thick Chinstrap, Classic Style Helmet, Crash-Helmet, Helmet Old, Helmet New ... no preference - every name is fine for me. guys, english is not my native language ;-) finding a part I've never (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Review of 6575 Polar Base

This juniorized set is divided into 7 sub-models. The helicopter, the tracked vehicle, the snowmobile, and the 4 quarters of the structure. 435 pieces per the box. General cool things: There is a single instruction book, which has photographs of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.town)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  1x4x5 door with lips? 1x4x3 window too

A used parts lot came with an odd door and window that I've never seen before. The red door frame is 1x4x5. The red window is 1x4x3 and divided into 4 panes. The odd feature is that they fit into a wall, but a protruding lip partially covers the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Explorien and Aquasharks up for grabs...

The more I look at the octagonal wall pieces in the Nebula Outpost set, the more keen I become on them. Because of this, combined with the lack of interest in the set, I'm taking them off the market. If you just missed me, I apologize. Sincerely, __ (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Art! or Not Art!

(...) Not everyone agrees with you on that, and the proportions that do or don't will change dramatically from culture to culture. (...) else (...) A reasonable desire, but again, "child pornography" means different things to different people. For (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Attention Lego Group: Children don't like juniorization, either!

Colin R Gutierrez wrote in message <3885ED6A.2DD1@ultra...cp.com>... (...) I (...) Um, Australia? Perhaps it's a value for price-point thing (small & medium sets are mostly horrendously expensive). Big sets seem to sell well in this country. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: LEGO cuts the price of the RCX Brick

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> schreef in bericht news:GxptxE.CA5@lugnet.com... (...) overcompensate -- (...) If the LEGO US 110v adapter is similair to the Europe 220v adapter in terms of output : it outputs around 9.2-11.4v AC (note the AC, DC (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Virtual ICE 3 Passenger Train

(...) Referring to this TGV Duplex: Another parts availability exception are the trans-dark gray 1x2x2 thin-wall windows. I think all of the parts are available. However, maybe this part is hard to come by: - gray 1x4x1.3 1/4-curved brick (used on (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  My New Building MOC.

Hello all, I just wanted to share with you my newest Town MOC. First a little back story on how this MOC came about. I had been messing around with making a 6 sided shape using 2x8 plates and 1x4 hinge plates. After building several disk, I stuck (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.town) !

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  [MN] FS 9,503 LIGHT GRAY pieces from 43 Mos Espa Podrace sets

Due to a recent purchase of 43 Mos Espa Podrace sets, I have quite a bit of Lego to part out. I thought that I would try a direct sale of the parts before sending them to eBay. I have finished sorting out the parts and am currently counting them. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Some questions and comments (but no complaints) on the new Orient line

Hey y'all, I was looking at all the new Orient sets at legoshop.com and I must say I'm impressed. The first three mini-series didn't interest me (especially Dino Island -yuk) but this series really jumps out. I'm planning on buying all of them once (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Edmonton Train Show - Intermodal Containers

Steve, I don't quite understand your suggestions. All of my containers have doors on one or both ends. I could easily place a paper with my name inside each of mine, or put a certain color brick inside. The doors are the limiting factor for me, they (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: [3068 with groove] (was:DAT voting page up)

(...) The changes in the 1x1 cylinder brick are functional -- with the bottom lip, the cylinder will fit between 4 studs, and with the hole-y stud, you can put an antenna rod through the cylinder. Another functional (but less important) varied (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  LEGO pursues Mega Bloks via Quatro bricks: WSJ story

In today's (2/4/04) Wall Street Journal there is an interesting story claiming the LEGO Company has lost ground to MegaBloks in the pre-school/toddler space and shall attempt to regain market share via the new Quatro bricks. The story talks about (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Depicting Bricks & Mortar

I'd do a search on "bricks" but it would be futile. No hits on Mortar. What I'm interested in is any way to hint at the color of mortar between bricks in a wall. I've noticed that solid red Lego buildings really betray the look of their real-world (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.town)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Quality issue - update

Thanks for the tip about stacking plate tolerances, Jake. A related effect occurs with some 1x2 bricks (first obvious to me with sand red). The crack between bricks in a wall depends on which way the 1x2 are pointing. One end of each brick is a (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, lugnet.general, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: challenge: LEGO copier

(...) No - you'd just use a touch sensor that you could lower down onto the model you are 'scanning' - it would be easy enough to measure whether there was a hole or a brick. (...) The Lego camera isn't really much use because it can't talk to the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Wireless Robots

(...) reliable (...) you (...) Would you consider making the RIS perform the check or just sending a verbatim copy of what it gets to the sender (two way radio) and making the PC check that the information was sent OK. I know that a bad packet from (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Probable reason for our poor/small range (was RE: Probable effect of GST on LEGO)

Possible explanation of why we don't get soccer sets in Aus (There could be some minor errors in this, but I believe [based on past phone-calls to LA] that it is accurate): In order to get Lego sets in Australia, TLG sends images of all sets being (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: how very odd

Hey everybody, When I first saw that odd part (I don't have that castle but when I browsed for it's instructions on Brickshelf) I did too wondered how come they made this new Castle wall or at least why the window there is hidden. Thinking of it now (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

More:  Next Page >>