 Trains / 18015
Re: Virtual ICE 3 Passenger Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:21:23 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David VinZant writes:

Are there any parts in the Duplex that make it imposible to
build, aside from the colored doors?

Referring to this TGV Duplex:
Another parts availability exception are the trans-dark gray 1x2x2 thin-wall
windows.
I think all of the parts are available.
However, maybe this part is hard to come by:
- gray 1x4x1.3 1/4-curved brick (used on cab nose flanking window); I only
know of its availability in the Hogwart's Castle.

later,
James Mathis