 Trains / 18007
Re: Virtual ICE 3 Passenger Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 22:03:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David VinZant writes:
Again James you have designed a great looking train. I did alittle research
for you and found some very helpfull info on the ICE 3. It show full floor
plans, and which ones are equiped with the pantagraphs.

http://mercurio.iet.unipi.it/ice/ice3.html

This is a great page!  Thank you.

PS. Your TGV Duplex is awsome. One  question though, whats the reasion for
the cars being so far apart?

Thanks.

The double decker cars are built on the black drop-center train baseplates
from the blue/white train set 4561.  I haven't given any thought to
close-coupling this TGV Duplex set.

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:

ICE 3:

Awaiting moderation (includes MLCad .mpd file; no instruction steps):

Version 4 of ICE 3:

Version 5 ICE 3 will have some interior details.  And, to work on the proper
car styles now.  I see now part of my confusion regarding which cars have
pantagraphs:  Germany/Switzerland/Austria sets verus International sets.
Thanks again for pointing me to that page.

later,
James Mathis