  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 741 – 760 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

(...) William, Thanks for the suggestion. Very cheap prices... but I'm afraid their shipping is too high. If I ordered 1 1X1 brick, I would pay $10! I'm thinking of buying from Old Lego Sets and Parts in Germany, not as much bulk but more variety at (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.315)

  FA (eBay): more NEW parts lots

See them all at: (URL) NEW LEGO 144 Light Grey 1x1 Plates (URL) bids yet, Ends Apr-18 16:24:00 PST JH1002 NEW LEGO 108 Light Grey 1x2 Plates (URL) bids yet, Ends Apr-18 16:24:00 PST JH1003 NEW LEGO 12 Light Grey 3x6 Triangles (URL) bids yet, Ends (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

brick, wall
(score: 2.315)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

Nice to see this thread coming back! I suggest a wall of around 13 brick height, including battlements. For example, a 3 brick high slope at the base on tope of which you can either have a 6 high wall section, or just build up with bricks. Top that (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.314)

  Re: Question about DAT rendering

Ken, We are obviously in the same area the moment. After completing the conversion of LdGLite to run under MacOS 8.6-9.2 (ie LdGLite (Mac)), I turned my attention to the two biggest dissapointments to me, namely slow render speeds and quirky shading (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

brick, wall
(score: 2.314)

  FA (eBay): Final 12 hours for UCS parts (final batch)

See them all at: (URL) see all the thumbnail pictures at (URL) I haven't deleted yesterday's closed lots yet) JH1001 NEW LEGO 144 Light Grey 1x1 Plates (URL) $2.25, Ends Apr-18 16:24:00 PST JH1002 NEW LEGO 108 Light Grey 1x2 Plates (URL) $5.50, Ends (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

brick, wall
(score: 2.313)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) Ooh, holy war alert! I would say that the parapet should shield a standing minifig. Thus, from wall walk to the top the crenal should be four or five bricks, with embrassures at about two bricks. Crenels should be three or four studs wide[1]. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.311)

  Re: Three new Castle MOCS

William, Great work! (...) unless it is complimented by a lot fo greayt, but you seem to have pulled it off fine, which is good news for anyone who wants to build castles in black but has run out of grey brick! The buildings with the rounded sides (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.308)

  Infrared communication expansion?

I'm curious to know if anyone has expanded the communication of the infrared on the RCX brick to a point where it could be interacted with on a 360 degree scale. Somewhat like a radio frequency although the communication does not require going (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

brick, wall
(score: 2.307)

  Re: Thoughts on Parts Taxonomy

I'm not going to quote it because I agree with it in total. I'd like to add some related thoughts that have been nagging at me ever since I first encountered Brick{Bay,Link} and LDraw... The thing that bugs me most is the names given to the parts. (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

brick, wall
(score: 2.307)

  Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG

(...) Rather than trying to "lego-ize" a game system, I would say just pick whatever game you and your friends want to play and use lego to augment it. My friends and I have been doing this for years. The first time was a 2nd edition AD&D campaign (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

brick, wall
(score: 2.306)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GwIrqq.D15@lugnet.com... (...) involved in (...) And (...) much (...) And here is my first attempt at wall sections: (URL) is actually NOT blue! ;) It's 4 studs thick with a 6 stud base (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.305)

  Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) We'll stick to a rectangular shape, unless the town layout starts expanding in odd ways. Anything else would get too difficult to coordinate, IMO. Also, I'd like to focus more on the town itself that the walls, which is one reason I think (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.305)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) (URL) added new pictures of a lovely stripped version of the wall section. I also increased the heights of the battlement by one brick. I think these pictures more clearly show the connections used. 4 technic 1x4 bricks are used, with friction (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.305)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) Thanks for taking this task upon yourself, Troy. :) As for suggestions, I'm partial to flat front surfaces on town walls, like those found at Conwy Castle. If you want to get very detailed, you could put 1x2 technic bricks at even intervals (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.304)

  Re: Reviews of Island Xtreme Stunts

(...) Ok, I just received 6740 today... (...) 3rd Crook (unnamed so far) - (same torso as 2nd Crook), also wears a black pirate doorag. A younger face, black hair, stubble on the chin. Old fellow - red torso with sport jacket, silver bowtie, silver (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.year.2002)

brick, wall
(score: 2.303)

  Shifty Brick set reviews

The dreaded Shifty/Brick brand has now appeared in Brisbane, Australia, spotted by a group of LUGnetters at a recent OzFest (see (URL) the interests of scientific research, informed consumerism, and saving a bit of dosh, I went along to the same (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

brick, wall
(score: 2.302)

  Re: Corner Tower for Modular Wall System

I was planning on building 4 towers of this design to be used as the "corner" towers for the town (the wall section connect to the tower to form a 90 degree angle). I was also planning on making towers of a different design to be used alonf the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.302)

  Re: Bryce Piece Library

I already have quite a few pieces setup for Bryce. The parts were converted to .obj, textured and imported into Bryce. I currently have loaded only the 1x2 Tile on my website (geometries.tripod.c..._lego.html ). I can load the others if it will (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

brick, wall
(score: 2.300)

  Re: MOCs: 6-wide New York City busses

(...) Actually, no, the windows are actually open holes... they're framed by 1x1 black bricks on the side, a 1x2 plate on the top, and a 1x2 tile on the bottom. If they look "solid" in the photos, its probably just the lighting. (...) Not yet. Right (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)

brick, wall
(score: 2.300)

  Re: LEGO cuts the price of the RCX Brick

(...) Hallelujah! (...) A couple questions for someone with a multimeter: Does the 1.0 power adapter output a clean 9v DC? Or does it overcompensate -- at, say, 9.3v -- like other cheap wall adapters? Does the voltage drop by more than 1% while (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

brick, wall
(score: 2.299)

More:  Next Page >>