 Robotics / 17894
17893  |  17895
Subject:
Infrared communication expansion?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 04:35:29 GMT

I'm curious to know if anyone has expanded the communication of the infrared
on the RCX brick to a point where it could be interacted with on a 360
degree scale. Somewhat like a radio frequency although the communication
does not require going through a wall. I have found the IR tower
communication to be fairly broad but am still trying to find if someone has
made it possible to communicate with the rcx whichever way the brick is
pointing.

Thanks!