 Robotics / 17895
17894  |  17896
Subject:
wireless vision command?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 04:38:39 GMT

I have many questions about my vision command kit (still unopened). The
biggest one un-answered is: Is there a wireless usb connector of some sort
to allow wireless communication between the vision command camera and a PC.
Currently, as we all know, vision command uses a usb cable to send
information. Is it possible to be wireless? I don't really want to buy an
x10 because my robots wouldn't look as "cool". Alternatively, I've already
found a 15ft expansion for usb which I will use if I cannot make the lego
cam wireless.

Thanks!