 CAD / 8216
Re: Bryce Piece Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:47:40 GMT

I already have quite a few pieces setup for Bryce.  The parts were converted
to .obj, textured and imported into Bryce.  I currently have loaded only the
1x2 Tile on my website (geometries.tripod.com/index_lego.html ).  I can load
the others if it will help.

Here is a list of the parts I have converted and textured so far.  Let me
know if you need any of these.  If you look through my galleries you will
see samples of the parts.  I would like to create a large Lego Bryce
resource area on my site.  I have been kind of slow since I am not sure if
there is any interest.  If there is interest let me know.  I had planned on
posting parts, Bryce tutorials, textures, models, and several other resources.

1x2 Brick
1x10 Brick
Castle Wall
Container Box Door