  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 701 – 720 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: ISCC (mini-)entry: pirates

(...) Don't worry, Ben. A little grammatical and spelling confusion is understood for a non-native speaker. After all, a pretty significant portion of native speakers can't do it well either :) That is a great and funny little story. Where did those (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

brick, wall
(score: 2.353)

  Re: How I should have explained this...

(...) sets (...) and 5 (...) set 5322 Belville Accessory Pack - Jenny Craig Dietetic Foods - includes 2x2 round tiles decorated with various meal options, plus a selection of Belville fruits and vegetables like carrots, cherries, and apples. Enough (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.fun)

brick, wall
(score: 2.352)

  Re: Track? MOC or New?

(...) In fact, these are fairly simple to make yourself. Fellow PNLTC member, Dan Parker, used a model railroading track saw to modify a few sections of track, and he can now make straight track sections of any length. To cut perfectly straight (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 2.352)

  Re: New Chateau MOC

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GoGu3u.s5@lugnet.com... (...) looking (...) the (...) The window above the front door is done by using 4 1x3x2 half arches. The bottom two arches are flipped upside down. They are held in (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brick, wall
(score: 2.348)

  Re: Bofers Quad 40 and Tanks updates

(...) Perhaps I'm being unrealistic, but I've scaled my plans to match the minifig (1 stud = 1 foot or 4 x 8 plate = 4 x 8 feet). The mounting may actually be slightly too big, because my plans were blown up from a really tiny drawing. Your own (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.military)

brick, dimension
(score: 2.348)

  Transcript of Keynote

Herewith an unedited transcript of the Keynote... corrected version to follow 15 February 2003 BricksWest 2003 announcements and Keynote speech Matt announced that the Bricks Magazine has received 2000 preview requests already, and will be opening (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

brick, dimension
(score: 2.348)

  Re: Anyone else notice the stair problem???

(...) This all depends on your building's structure, but assuming you have the stair case leading to a second floor landing, etc., a jumper brick (or other mechanism)could a) be extended from a few bricks beneath your second floor and behind the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

brick, wall
(score: 2.347)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Why limit yourself so? I assume you don't mean that the only thing you build is sets. I have purchased many sets which I have no interest whatsoever in what the set builds, but I buy because of the great parts selection in it. Deep discounts (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 2.347)

  BricksWest 2003 Keynote and Q&A Session Transcrits

Brad Justis, Sr. VP Of Lego Direct , Q&A @ Brickswest 2003 (2-15-2003) Transcript of Keynote Speech & Q&A Session provided by Ahui Herrera (jedi_agh_@yahoo.com) & Larry Pieniazek (lpieniazek@mercator.com). Larry Pieniazek was typing in real-time as (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.events)

brick, dimension
(score: 2.347)

  Re: THE FOUNDRY . . .

(...) absolutely gigantic! My camera can do 1600 but I take my pictures at 1024. I like to take pictures at one level above what I'll actually use. If my final pictures are gonna be 640 then I take my pictures at 1024. This is a good way of handling (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

brick, wall
(score: 2.345)

  Re: Two new town buildings plus WAMALUG photos

(...) Yep, it turns out that the radar dish pieces are (of course) exactly the size of the opening within two 2x6 arches placed facing each other. There is a little 'notch' in the center inside of the arch which is a hair lower than the 'walls' of (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 2.344)

  RC robosoccer

Hi everyone, After reading Calums post about using Manas in the next robotics competition, it got me thinking. I do like the idea of an RC competition, but lets forget the Manas. Check out this link: (URL) guys have figured out how to a bunch of (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

brick, wall
(score: 2.342)

  Re: brickfest 2002 castle project idea

(...) Details about registration will be posted once a date has been set. Don't worry, I think it'll be hard to miss. As for what I'll be bringing, well assuming I can make it (I am worried that it may clash with my college graduation ceremony here (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.339)

  Old pirate models

Ahoy! Sorting through some old stuff at home, I found some photos of models I'd built before I became active on LUGNET, and long before Port Brique was conceived. Way back in 1998(?), I had very few pirate sets (2 Imperial Bastions, the smallest (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

brick, dimension
(score: 2.339)

  New train MOC - 0-6-0+0-6-0 Beyer-Garratt locomotive

I finally got around to doing some building. I've been doing a bit of tossing around in my mind a Beyer-Garratt after seeing the My Own Train engines. I've also been figuring out what passenger cars I will be making as I've been collecting train (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

brick, wall
(score: 2.336)

  Wonderful vintage [Samsonite 1971] LEGO just arrived -- what a treat!

(SORRY, NO PHOTOS AT THIS TIME!) I just received a box of vintage LEGO which I purchased on eBay. It is set 120, the Samsonite Gift Set from ca. 1971. Some great pieces in it, and the box is to die for! Before I continue, I should point out a few (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.year.1971, lugnet.db.brictionary)

brick, wall
(score: 2.335)

  Re: New castle? Kinda...

Very nice David! A very sturdy-looking castle you have there, with a decidedly spartan military feel to it. I wish I had as much grey brick as that! Nice use of the raised basplate, and I like how you incorporated the HP spiral staircase! (Is anyone (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.335)

  Re: Reflections on my Lego past

Sorry if this ambles a bit off the original topic, but you've stirred some random thoughts in me with this post. Interesting thoughts. I suppose if I could go back and do it all again, I would have spent a lot more money on lego as a kid, instead of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.335)

  Re: Arrow Slits

I was messing around with some lego over the weekend and came up with a very simple vertical arrow slit for the use of the corner of a tower. Take two to four (depending on how long you want it to be) 1 by 1 round bricks, stack them on top of each (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.334)

  New 2002 Belville Sets

Hmm, just had a look at the new Belville sets. Ship dates in February and March. 5836 Beautiful Baby Princess $3.99 23 pcs Purple DUPLO cradle Purple 4x4x4 chest w/white drawers Purple Scala potty Small assortment of transparent bricks Purple 4x4 (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.belville)

brick, wall
(score: 2.333)

More:  Next Page >>