  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 661 – 680 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Château de Vignette

(...) Thanks! Yeah, I came up with that cross design a few months ago as part of a yet-unfinished Adventurers MOC. But, when I was working on these vigs, I decided to put it in - it was too good to be just lying around. The floating ghost idea came (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  RE: dual servo update

Two things to note in the servo investigation: (...) This supplies a reserve of current to the servos, and that allows them to seek to their desired position faster. (...) Two servos, when moving, can pull two AMPS of current. Thats 2000mA. Two (...) (28 years ago, 21-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Questions about Electric, Light Brick 4.5V 2 x 2

(...) Yes there is a light bulb inside, a very small one. It uses the standard 4.5V LEGO wires and battery box (same as the motors of that period). I don't know how to quantify its brightness, but my memory says it was. I was given one of those when (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Lego Graffiti

Hi all. Seeing as a lot of you tend to do large town scenes for layouts (and I couldn't find a group any more relevant :), can anyone give any suggestions on how to do graffiti on a wall? I have a large (64 studs x 12 bricks) wall in plain grey and (...) (19 years ago, 26-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: An actual ATAT site!

(...) all! (...) Basically he has used a pair of 1x2 technic beams and a connector pin (the grey type). One beam is incorporated in the back wall of the cockpit immediately under the back-to-back 1x2 sloping bricks, and the other is in the front (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Bionicle going away?

(...) I meant that it sucks for you that you can't get over the fact that Lego put Bionicle under the Technic name where it doesn't belong. If Bionicle weren't called Technic you'd probably shug it off and say "go have fun" to those of us who like (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Is it wrong?

Hi folks, I have a dumb question: Is it wrong, and by wrong, I mean, would it be unusual or looked down on, to have the roof of a building in a Town layout to be made of plexiglass or glass? Iain and I were looking at the bus station at Square One (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  bulk pricing with the cost/stud method

Not sure if this has been discussed here yet. Just doing some number crunching. In trying to figure out how a simple brick is priced, I derived a price per stud rate, i.e.; a 2x4 brick is 8 studs. This does not take into account the possibly more (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Promoting our hobby (through greater online presence)

We all know how our trains are scene stealers at shows such as GATS and all. Important as it is in spreading the news of our great hobby, we must also reach out to our model railroad friends online as well. I have taken my mediocre site and joined a (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

In lugnet.cad, Joe Strout wrote: <snip> (...) I guess it goes back to the intended audience. I get way too frustrated trying to use it (the no movement in x and y kills me). However, my 8 yo son used it for over 30 minutes to build a model he (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Meeting Protocols?

(...) <snip> The call of the brick.... ;-) The suggestions made all sound good to me, as experience has dictated many of them. One thing that concerns me is if we use the partition segments supplied with the room, we can't see what's going on behind (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  WTT: pieces

I've updated my current want list as summarized below. Please let me know if you have any of these parts and I'll look through my sorted pieces (140 pounds) for what you need. Search well, Andreas Stabno (URL) silver straight exhaust pipe - LDraw (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Voting Page  [DAT]

I've noticed an error in part #30250, that was named "Brick 2 x 4 x 3 Notched with Side 5 x 4 Plate" during the vote. Four box5.dat primitives have been used to form "friction rims" at the under/inside of the part, but they are not properly rotated. (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  "Core" layout features for rtlTrainN

I've captured one of my deisgns that I think is fairly good: (URL) 10 & 2/2 modules * 2 full loops for added engineer time * "Hightown" area raised 18 bricks encompassing 2 modules * Tunnel under Hightown for the lower loop * Either loop could be (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Variety is the spice of life

To All, I would like to state my $0.02 on this color issue and perhaps open up a new dialog on the whole color variation issue. First, I agree that in the past the LEGO Company has done an outstanding job with keeping the color consistent from batch (...) (18 years ago, 10-Apr-07, to lugnet.color)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: A minifig pack for EVERY theme

(...) Thanks! (...) Welllll.... I'm not sure I agree. There's quite a long way to go IMO between a 1x4 arch piece and a 5x6 castle wall. There are many pieces that are not quite generic that I couldn't live without (for example the said arches, as (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Where are the carriers?

(...) Yeah, space management is always nuts in large ships--although I haven't built any over 100 studs yet (I save the truly giant sizes for the 300-stud WWI surface ships)--and somehow the fact that a wall needs to be a brick wide consterns me. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Panda Mosaic

Nice work. Not that I any authoritative say about terminology, but I know that I, and a few others, would actually probably refer to that mosaic as 'studs out' (since the studs point out to the viewer when hung on a wall). I would say, 'studs up' (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Containers

I've been on and off thinking about containers (for ships, trucks, and trains). One of the things I'm wondering is if all the LEGO sets which have containers use the same dimensions? The other thing I'm wondering is if I should set my own standards (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

"Bruce Schlickbernd" <corsair@schlickbernd.org> wrote in message news:Fz5I5C.Ew4@lugnet.com... (...) taking (...) don't (...) Then that is something that we just need to agree to disagree on. (...) I started this thread to express my disdain about (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

More:  Next Page >>