 Trains / 26914
26913  |  26915
Subject:
Lego Graffiti
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 22:35:17 GMT

Hi all.

Seeing as a lot of you tend to do large town scenes for layouts (and I
couldn't find a group any more relevant :), can anyone give any
suggestions on how to do graffiti on a wall?

I have a large (64 studs x 12 bricks) wall in plain grey and I'm trying
to make it slightly more interesting.
I've tried getting photos and reducing them in Paint Shop Pro but they
look absolutely rubbish at brick/plate resolution.

Thanks

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/