 Trains / 26933
Re: Lego Graffiti
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 01:24:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Martin Nilsson wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Dean Earley wrote:
Hi all.

Seeing as a lot of you tend to do large town scenes for layouts (and I
couldn't find a group any more relevant :), can anyone give any
suggestions on how to do graffiti on a wall?

I have a large (64 studs x 12 bricks) wall in plain grey and I'm trying
to make it slightly more interesting.

I got a bit inspired and did my Brickshelf signature as a graffiti tag. It's
designed especially for your wall, so feel more than free to use it or
cannibalize ideas out of it in any way:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mani/Misc/b_graffiti.jpg>

It uses the "tudor wall" striping technique.

Here's the .ldr file too should it be needed:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mani/Misc/graffiti.ldr

/Martin

That's really cool. I have to make my own tag now.

Tim