 Trains / 26934
26933  |  26935
Subject:
2 wide train design wanted for NMRA fund raiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:04:57 GMT

Hi All,
I would like to offer a 2 wide train (3 or 4 cars) to the public at the NMRA NTS
as an ILTCO fund raiser. I would love to get design submissions from anyone
interested, so please pass the word. The fewer parts the better to hold costs
down. It can be existing or new.

At this early stage there is no guarantee that this will happen in time, but
let’s give it a try.

Thanks
SteveB