 Trains / 26958
Re: 2 wide train design wanted for NMRA fund raiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 22:21:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paul Janssen wrote:
   Finally found a few minutes to slap together version 1.0 of an idea I had, trying to model the 2 new trains LEGO is coming out with.

I had limited time, so for now only the passenger train. Several modifications are pending, the cantilever is nicer with the handle-bar approach (by others in this line of posts).

When moderated, here is my micro-train folder:

Paul Janssen

Thats a clever use of the printer slope for the windscreen

Tim