 Trains / 26940
Re: 2 wide train design wanted for NMRA fund raiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 06:53:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
Hi All,
I would like to offer a 2 wide train (3 or 4 cars) to the public at the NMRA NTS
as an ILTCO fund raiser. I would love to get design submissions from anyone
interested, so please pass the word. The fewer parts the better to hold costs
down. It can be existing or new.

At this early stage there is no guarantee that this will happen in time, but
let’s give it a try.

Thanks
SteveB

Here is one I made a about a year ago. Its a small container car. It
has just 24 parts to it. It was designed to hold a 2x8 stud container from the
Maersk ship. Here are the instructions so you can see how it all goes together.
I aslo have a engine built too, although I have no instructions for that, but
feel free to use it if you want.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/8167

www.GPLR.org
Dave