 Trains / 26939
Re: 2 wide train design wanted for NMRA fund raiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 03:22:55 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
   Hi All, I would like to offer a 2 wide train (3 or 4 cars) to the public at the NMRA NTS as an ILTCO fund raiser. I would love to get design submissions from anyone interested, so please pass the word. The fewer parts the better to hold costs down. It can be existing or new.

Two-wide BOB is here.

And up a few folders to 6-wide BOB and reference pictures.

A few tweaks to come. I don’t really think this model is the best to capture the spirit of the NMRA show, but it was just what came out first when I threw a few parts into MLCad-space. And, I didn’t check part-availability.

Seems a more “classic” train would be more appropriate.

Maybe this fund-raiser train is best built within LEGO Factory?

later,

James Mathis